$30k Bonus for Leadership Position in Paradise! Seeking Regional Medical Director for South Florida OB Hospitalist Programs
Envision Physician Services is seeking a quality driven, full-time, board-certified OB/GYN hospitalist Regional Medical Director for our South Florida sites. We provide an environment that fosters growth, advancement and continuing education. This physician-led group is passionate about delivering high-quality patient care. Enjoy unparalleled practice support, growth opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, state-of-the-art hospitals and facilities, optimal staffing ratios and stable contracts.
The ideal candidate would be someone with experience in leadership and navigating hospital politics. This individual will be over our programs at University Hospital at Nova in Davie, Northwest Medical Center in Margate, and Jupiter Medical Center in Jupiter.
Administrative Responsibilities include:
- Leader for all Site Medical Directors within the supporting region
- Accountable leader for quality and operational results at the practices
- Develop a strong relationship with administration to help address client needs in timely manner
- Clinical partner to the regional Directors of Operations and held jointly accountable for contract negotiations, financial stability of the practice and operations of the practice
- Participate in new business calls, service line leadership huddles and roll out of imperative initiatives across sites
- Support the Women's and Children's division's vision, mission and values.
- Full-time Position
- Continuity clinic for unassigned patient follow up
- High Risk OB office collaborating with our Perinatal Nurse Navigator, MFM's, and community OB Physicians
- Leadership experience required
- High risk obstetrics training and experience required
- OB/GYN Hospitalist experience preferred
- Highly competitive compensation package
- $30,000 Start Date Bonus
- Generous Leadership stipend
- Benefits to include medical, dental, vision, and 401k (Starts day 1)
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Opportunity to see GYN patients in our office to keep skills up
About the Community
South Florida is one of the most desirable places to live. With year round sunshine and plentiful beaches, there is always something to do while enjoying the outdoors. Plenty of smaller cities within the greater Fort Lauderdale area make for small town living, if you'd like, while being close to the big city. The Fort Lauderdale area provides easy access to many area attractions such as the various beaches along the coast, historical locations, nature centers and thoroughbred racing. A variety of major-league pro sports action is also available less than an hour away in Miami, home of basketball's Heat, football's Dolphins, and baseball's Florida Marlins.
Benefits and Compensation
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led medical group that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Candidates considering becoming a teammate at Envision Physician Services will find full-time, part-time and independent contractor opportunities available in a variety of community types, from rural and underserved communities to major metropolitan areas; practice settings, from small hospitals to academic health systems; and job levels, from entry level to senior management. Envision teammates also benefit from the following resources:
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal care teams with flexible and equitable scheduling options
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation, including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Clinician mental health and well-being support
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
Envision Physician Services is a leading national medical group, delivering care when and where it's needed most. Our team of 25,000 clinicians specializes in anesthesiology, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgery and women's and children's care. Together, we care for more than 32 million patients a year and support healthcare partners across 45 states and the District of Columbia
As a part of Envision Healthcare, we are making a meaningful difference in patients' lives and driving innovations that improve the delivery of care and the health of communities in every corner of America. We treat more than 15 percent of the country's emergency department visits, deliver more than 120,000 babies, conduct more than 10 million radiology reads and provide more than 2.6 million anesthesia cases each year.
We are focused on protecting and empowering clinicians so they can focus on what matters most – caring for patients. We do this by providing mental health and well-being resources, administrative support, clinical best practices, clinical research opportunities, leadership coaching and more. Our unique structure enables us to develop local practices that support clinicians with regionally-based clinical leaders and operational expertise from our expansive nationwide network.
Each Envision partner facility or health system has its own unique culture, but all of our sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the group's core values of being patient-focused, team-oriented and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services values the diverse perspectives and experiences of our teams. We recognize that through our collective expertise, we can improve the delivery of care for patients and clinicians. Learn more about our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion here and how we are supporting clinician wellness here. We are proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
Apply on company website