Envision Physician Services is seeking Emergency Medicine Physicians to join our team for the new FSED in Mt. Dora at HCA Florida Lake Monroe.
Must be board certified/board eligible in Emergency Medicine (ABEM/AOBEM) or BC in FP/IM with 5 years of direct emergency department experience.
- State-of-the-art free-standing emergency department
- 12-bed private exam rooms, with designated trauma room
- Annual emergency department volume of 11,000
- Physician Daily Coverage: 24 hours
- Patients Per Hour: 1.3
- Diagnostic imaging on-site including x-rays and CT scans, with and without contrast
- Ultrasound on call 24/7 with a 30 minute response time
- Laboratory services on-site
- Excellent compensation package including sign-on bonus and relocation assistance
- Flexible scheduling
About the Facility
HCA Florida Mt Dora Emergency is a free-standing emergency department (FSED) affiliated with HCA Florida Lake Monroe in Sanford, FL. It opened to better care for residents and visitors in the fast-growing Eustis community. The FSED will provide comprehensive emergency services as well as laboratory and imaging services.
Main Hospital Profile:
- 221 bed acute care hospital accredited by The Joint Commission
- Level II Trauma Center
- Primary Stroke Center
- Provides a full range of medical specialties and surgeries, including the only full-service cardiovascular program in the region, orthopedic and spine care and advanced robotic surgery.
- Part of the Hospital Corporation of America (HCA)
About the Community
Eustis is a suburb of Orlando, less than 40 miles to all the entertainment that Orlando offers, and still allows you to enjoy a hometown with quaint festivals and street parties.
Residents love Eustis for its small town charm with the bonus of being located on the shore of Lake Eustis and nestled within a wooded nature preserve. Many love the area for peace and privacy, and find it comforting to escape the big city, yet an easy commute for work and entertainment.
Live music, theatre, performance and entertainment events: farmer's markets, craft fairs and annual seasonal festivities; regular community events including the Cruise in of Classic Cars on the fourth Saturday of every month; the Eustis Live event on the first Friday of every month that features street vendors and live music; and the highlight of each year is Georgefest, which is one of the oldest festivals in the United States celebrating the birth of George Washington.
Hiking, biking, fishing, golfing, horseback riding, ATV riding, water sports such as kayaking and skiing. In addition, the city's location on Lake Eustis has made it a favorite spot for sailing and is home of the Lake Eustis Sailing Club.
Benefits and Compensation
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led medical group that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With our national network of clinicians who are committed to delivering high-quality care, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Candidates considering becoming a teammate at Envision Physician Services will find full-time, part-time and independent contractor opportunities available in a variety of community types, from rural and underserved communities to major metropolitan areas; practice settings, from small hospitals to academic health systems; and job levels, from entry level to senior management. Envision teammates also benefit from the following resources:
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal care teams with flexible and equitable scheduling options
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation, including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Clinician mental health and well-being support
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
Envision Physician Services is a leading national medical group, delivering care when and where it's needed most. Our team of clinicians specializes in anesthesiology, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgery and women's and children's care. Together, we care for more than 29 million patients a year and support healthcare partners at 1,400 clinical departments across the nation.
As a part of Envision Healthcare, we are making a meaningful difference in patients' lives and driving innovations that improve the delivery of care and the health of communities in every corner of America. We treat patients through more than 16 million emergency department and inpatient encounters, support the delivery of more than 144,000 babies, conduct more than 8 million radiology reads and provide more than 2.4 million anesthesia cases each year.
We are focused on protecting and empowering clinicians so they can focus on what matters most – caring for patients. We do this by providing mental health and well-being resources, administrative support, clinical best practices, clinical research opportunities, leadership coaching and more. Our unique structure enables us to develop local practices that support clinicians with regionally-based clinical leaders and operational expertise from our expansive nationwide network.
Each Envision partner facility or health system has its own unique culture, but all of our sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the group's core values of being patient-focused, team-oriented and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services values the diverse perspectives and experiences of our teams. We recognize that through our collective expertise, we can improve the delivery of care for patients and clinicians. Learn more about our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion here and how we are supporting clinician wellness here. We are proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
Apply on company website