Estimated compensation is minimum of $500,000.00/annually, and maximum is $650,000.00/annually.
Diagnostic Radiologist in Sarasota, Florida with Light IR Skills- $50K Start Date Bonus
Envision Physician Services is seeking a Diagnostic Radiologist to join and support our growing practice in the Tampa Bay region of Florida. The ideal candidate will have light IR skills and will cover the two primary HCA Florida hospitals in the beautiful Sarasota region. The facilities are HCA Florida Blake Medical Center and HCA Florida Sarasota Doctors Hospital.
- Physician-led on the local, regional, and national level
- Great compensation package
- Start Date Bonus- $50K
- Relocation Stipend- $10K
- Flexible schedule and PTO options
- Leadership development opportunities
- Benefits to include medical, dental, vision, parental leave, and 401k (Starts day 1)
- Business Expense Reimbursement Account for CME, professional dues, etc.
- Paid malpractice with tail coverage
- Opportunities to work additional shifts
Position Requirements and Details:
- Hours are Monday-Friday, 8am - 5pm
- Call Rotation: Participate in the Diagnostic call rotation
- Certification and License: You must be board-certified or board-eligible
- MQSA Required
- General radiologist comfortable with reading a wide mix of cases/modalities with light IR skills (Paras, Thoras, Drains, etc.)
For more information about this opportunity, please contact Jennifer Huppertz, Radiology Clinical Recruiter, at 843-637-6741 or Jennifer.Huppertz@EnvisionHealth.com.
About the Facility
HCA Florida Sarasota Doctors Hospital is a 155-bed all-private room community hospital providing a full range of specialty services including cardiology, neurology, oncology, emergency care, orthopedic care, surgery, women's care, and wound care.
- A grade for safety 16 times
- AHA Gold Plus
- Joint Commission Advanced primary stroke certification
- America's 100 Best Hospitals for Orthopedic Surgery
- America's 50 Best Hospitals for Surgical Care
- Five-Star Recipient for total knee replacement, total hip replacement, hip fracture treatment, back surgery, repair of abdominal aorta, colorectal surgery, and gallbladder removal surgery
HCA Florida Blake Hospital is a 383-bed tertiary hospital and Level II Trauma Center providing a comprehensive suite of specialty services including emergency medicine, hyperbaric medicine, neurology, oncology, orthopedics, surgery, pulmonary care, women's care, wound care and more.
- Accreditation for magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), nuclear medicine, computed tomography (CT), mammography and ultrasound from the American College of Radiology (ACR)
- Acute myocardial infarction (AMI), knee replacement and hip replacement certification from The Joint Commission
- Blue Distinction Center Plus for Hip and Knee Replacement and for Spine Surgery from Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Get with the Guidelines Target Stroke and Type 2 Diabetes Honor Roll
- Certificate of Accreditation from The Joint Commission
- Certified Comprehensive Stroke Center from DNV-GL Healthcare
- Oncology Program full accreditation from the Commission on Cancer
- Rehabilitation certification from the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF)
- Verified Trauma Center by the American College of Surgeons Committee on Trauma
About the Community
Sarasota is a premiere location on Florida's Southwest coast. The white sands and turquoise waters of the Gulf of Mexico are the perfect backdrop for days filled with fun in the sun and evenings that start with magnificent sunsets and end with dancing under the stars. Siesta Key Beach is consistently on the list of best beaches in the nation with gentle waves that invite stand-up paddleboarding, jet-skiing or parasailing. Go boating through Sarasota Bay north to Tampa Bay stopping to enjoy Longboat Key, Anna Maria Island or a host of other island stops all along the way. For an adventure, try scuba diving in Venice.
On and off the water, there's something for everyone in Sarasota. Choose from 64 golf courses within 20 miles of Sarasota, crank your metabolism into gear with a bike ride on the 18.5-mile Legacy Trail, go for a ziplining adventure, or jump into a volleyball game at the beach.
When the sun sets, expect exquisite dining and entertainment. Whether you're in the mood for delectable farm to table dining, fine restaurants with a cultural flair (think Peruvian or Pacific Fusion) or simply oysters on the water, this area of Florida is a playground for foodies. Enjoy after-dinner drinks on the happening rooftop establishments overlooking downtown or charming marinas on Sarasota Bay. On the few evenings with no galas to attend, you can find a broad spectrum of the world's finest performers at the Van Wezel Performing Arts Hall, influenced by Frank Lloyd Wright. If you are in the mood for something edgy, check out the Ringling Underground.
This cultural mecca is sure to inspire and delight. With no state income tax and inviting communities, Sarasota is the perfect destination for your career.
Cultural Offerings: Museums, The Ringling, theater, aquarium, art galleries, a foodie's paradise, festivals, farmers' markets, concerts.
Recreational Offerings: Boating, sailing, fishing, kayaking, canoeing, paddleboarding, scuba/snorkeling, biking, golfing, walking, manatee watching, outstanding beaches, state parks.
Benefits and Compensation
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led medical group that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With our national network of clinicians who are committed to delivering high-quality care, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Candidates considering becoming a teammate at Envision Physician Services will find full-time, part-time and independent contractor opportunities available in a variety of community types, from rural and underserved communities to major metropolitan areas; practice settings, from small hospitals to academic health systems; and job levels, from entry level to senior management. Envision teammates also benefit from the following resources:
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal care teams with flexible and equitable scheduling options
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation, including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Clinician mental health and well-being support
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
Envision Physician Services is a leading national medical group, delivering care when and where it's needed most. Our team of clinicians specializes in anesthesiology, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgery and women's and children's care. Together, we care for more than 29 million patients a year and support healthcare partners at 1,400 clinical departments across the nation.
As a part of Envision Healthcare, we are making a meaningful difference in patients' lives and driving innovations that improve the delivery of care and the health of communities in every corner of America. We treat patients through more than 16 million emergency department and inpatient encounters, support the delivery of more than 144,000 babies, conduct more than 8 million radiology reads and provide more than 2.4 million anesthesia cases each year.
We are focused on protecting and empowering clinicians so they can focus on what matters most – caring for patients. We do this by providing mental health and well-being resources, administrative support, clinical best practices, clinical research opportunities, leadership coaching and more. Our unique structure enables us to develop local practices that support clinicians with regionally-based clinical leaders and operational expertise from our expansive nationwide network.
Each Envision partner facility or health system has its own unique culture, but all of our sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the group's core values of being patient-focused, team-oriented and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services values the diverse perspectives and experiences of our teams. We recognize that through our collective expertise, we can improve the delivery of care for patients and clinicians. Learn more about our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion here and how we are supporting clinician wellness here. We are proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
Apply on company website