Envision Physician Services has a need for full-time and PRN Emergency Medicine physicians to join our team in the South Padre Island area. You can enjoy beach front living while working at this location!
- Must be BC/BE Emergency Medicine
- 1099 Independent Contractor Status
- 120-hours is full time
- Annual volume ranges between 35k - 40k
- 3 physician shifts per day
- Work alongside an experienced APP team
- 22 rooms
- Level III trauma center
- Primary Stroke Center
- Primary PCI
- 24 hours of Intensivist and Hospitalist coverage (who cover codes) - Also work for Envision
- Dedicated Women's Center with dedicated L&D ED
**Attention to Residents Graduating in 2023/2024**
Envision is now accepting applications from physicians who are in their last year of residency and we're offering a $2,000 per month 'Earn While You Learn' Bonus! You read that right, we will pay you $2,000 a month from the time you sign an employment contract with us all the way through the start of your employment. For more information please contact Steven Chudy at email@example.com and start earning while you complete your last year of residency! This offering is site and specialty specific. Please email us for more info.
About the Facility
214-bed Facility with over 200 physicians representing more than 25 specialties.
Benefits and Compensation
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led medical group that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With our national network of clinicians who are committed to delivering high-quality care, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Candidates considering becoming a teammate at Envision Physician Services will find full-time, part-time and independent contractor opportunities available in a variety of community types, from rural and underserved communities to major metropolitan areas; practice settings, from small hospitals to academic health systems; and job levels, from entry level to senior management. Envision teammates also benefit from the following resources:
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal care teams with flexible and equitable scheduling options
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation, including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Clinician mental health and well-being support
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
Envision Physician Services is a leading national medical group, delivering care when and where it's needed most. Our team of clinicians specializes in anesthesiology, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgery and women's and children's care. Together, we care for more than 29 million patients a year and support healthcare partners at 1,400 clinical departments across the nation.
As a part of Envision Healthcare, we are making a meaningful difference in patients' lives and driving innovations that improve the delivery of care and the health of communities in every corner of America. We treat patients through more than 16 million emergency department and inpatient encounters, support the delivery of more than 144,000 babies, conduct more than 8 million radiology reads and provide more than 2.4 million anesthesia cases each year.
We are focused on protecting and empowering clinicians so they can focus on what matters most – caring for patients. We do this by providing mental health and well-being resources, administrative support, clinical best practices, clinical research opportunities, leadership coaching and more. Our unique structure enables us to develop local practices that support clinicians with regionally-based clinical leaders and operational expertise from our expansive nationwide network.
Each Envision partner facility or health system has its own unique culture, but all of our sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the group's core values of being patient-focused, team-oriented and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services values the diverse perspectives and experiences of our teams. We recognize that through our collective expertise, we can improve the delivery of care for patients and clinicians. Learn more about our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion here and how we are supporting clinician wellness here. We are proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
Apply on company website