Diagnostic Radiologist. IR skills required-Florida's Capital Region
Great Colleagues. Great Culture. Lucrative Compensation Package
Are you a radiology innovator? Seeking a Diagnostic Radiologist with IR experience (BE/BC ABR or AOBR) to lead our expanding team and grow our practice in Florida's capital-Tallahassee. Experience an exceptional quality of practice with true colleagues. Our group is radiologist-led on the local level and fully supported with robust tools and resources on the national level from Envision Physician Services.
With no state income tax, a lower cost of living, the option of either a relaxed or more active lifestyle, supported by a flexible staffing model, Tallahassee affords you the ability to get more for your money-from housing to the daily cost of living.
Join our collegial radiology team at HCA Florida Capital Hospital, located in the state's capital, Tallahassee, FL. This is an excellent opportunity for a Diagnostic Radiologist interested in a leadership opportunity.
- Radiologist-led on the local, regional, and national level
- Smaller, collegial teams with day-to-day operational control fully supported by the tools and resources from a leading national medical group
- Regular, predictable work hours-all cases go to Envision Connect Technology Teleradiology after 5pm.
- Long-term stable contract
- Diagnostic radiologist will need to be competent with IR procedures.
- Leading-edge technology including proprietary software and various AI integrations, that streamlines case delivery and fosters a flexible workflow to ensure an exceptional quality of practice.
- The best of both worlds-Top-tier compensation without the stress, expense, and requirements of a buy-in
- Start date and relocation bonuses
- BE/BC ABR or AOBR with MQSA certification a plus
- Flexible vacation/PTO
- Malpractice and tail coverage provided
- Full health benefits on day one
- CME stipend, parental leave, and 401k for full-time employees
- Unparalleled clinician and wellness tools and resources
About the Facility
- 288-bed, acute-care hospital offering 24/7 emergency services in Leon and Gadsden Counties
- Full range of specialized healthcare services include Behavioral Health Center, Cancer Center, Chest Pain Center with PCI Resuscitation, Comprehensive Breast Center, Family Center, Heart & Vascular Center, Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, Orthopedic/Spine Center, physical therapy services, rehabilitation center, stroke center, surgical services, Weight Loss Surgery Center and network-of-care affiliated physician practices.
- Part of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA)
About the Community
- Tallahassee, the capital of Florida, is a progressive city with rolling hills, oak-canopied roads and is well-recognized for being a dynamic college town- home to Florida State University, as well as Florida A&M University.
- Cultural Offerings: historic districts; preserving Tallahassee's gracious old homes, historic inns, bars and restaurants, museums, parks, art galleries and a natural-habitat zoo, just to name a few things Tallahassee has to offer.
- Recreational Offerings: Lake life: boating, fishing, kayaking, and paddle boarding, biking, hiking, golfing, catch a college football game, and more. Tallahassee has something to offer everyone!
For more information about this opportunity, please contact Chase Allred, Radiology Clinical Recruiter, at Chase.Allred@EnvisionHealth.com or 469.594.6996.
Benefits and Compensation
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led medical group that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With our national network of clinicians who are committed to delivering high-quality care, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Candidates considering becoming a teammate at Envision Physician Services will find full-time, part-time and independent contractor opportunities available in a variety of community types, from rural and underserved communities to major metropolitan areas; practice settings, from small hospitals to academic health systems; and job levels, from entry level to senior management. Envision teammates also benefit from the following resources:
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal care teams with flexible and equitable scheduling options
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation, including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Clinician mental health and well-being support
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
Envision Physician Services is a leading national medical group, delivering care when and where it's needed most. Our team of clinicians specializes in anesthesiology, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgery and women's and children's care. Together, we care for more than 29 million patients a year and support healthcare partners at 1,400 clinical departments across the nation.
As a part of Envision Healthcare, we are making a meaningful difference in patients' lives and driving innovations that improve the delivery of care and the health of communities in every corner of America. We treat patients through more than 16 million emergency department and inpatient encounters, support the delivery of more than 144,000 babies, conduct more than 8 million radiology reads and provide more than 2.4 million anesthesia cases each year.
We are focused on protecting and empowering clinicians so they can focus on what matters most – caring for patients. We do this by providing mental health and well-being resources, administrative support, clinical best practices, clinical research opportunities, leadership coaching and more. Our unique structure enables us to develop local practices that support clinicians with regionally-based clinical leaders and operational expertise from our expansive nationwide network.
Each Envision partner facility or health system has its own unique culture, but all of our sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the group's core values of being patient-focused, team-oriented and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services values the diverse perspectives and experiences of our teams. We recognize that through our collective expertise, we can improve the delivery of care for patients and clinicians. Learn more about our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion here and how we are supporting clinician wellness here. We are proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
Apply on company website