Our AMSURG GI Center in The Woodlands is seeking a PRN CRNA who can help cover open PRN dates. This center runs Monday-Friday. No call, nights, or weekends. If interested, please email current CV to email@example.com
Join our established team of over 700 anesthesia providers! AMSURG is the national leader in strategic and operational management of outpatient surgery centers. We offer work/life balance opportunities, which allow you to be home in time for dinner with the family! No call, no nights or weekends. Saturday shifts available at some locations if interested.
AMSURG Anesthesia is committed to providing safety and comfort to our patients. Central to this effort is securing Certified Registered Anesthetists who contribute to our mission of quality healthcare and patient satisfaction. CRNAs evaluate our patient's health history, manage and monitor airway, administer a personalized sedation plan tailored to the procedure, and supervise recovery.
• Competitive compensation offerings
• 1099 position, Provide your own malpractice insurance through an A-rated carrier
• Monday – Friday, No nights, call, or weekend responsibility
• CRNA only model
• EGD and Colonoscopies
You must possess the following qualifications:
•Graduate of School of Nursing
• RN with active, unrestricted state license (in appropriate state)
• Graduate of a nurse anesthesia educational program accredited by the AANA Council on Accreditation of Nurse Anesthesia Educational Programs or its predecessor
• Current certification from AANA Council on Certification of Nurse Anesthetists
• Current BCLS/ACLS certification
• Current PALS certification as required
• Minimum one (1) year experience as a CRNA
• Strong ethical and moral character
• Basic computer skills
Documentation of all COVID-19 vaccination or boosters received or requested Medical or Religious exemption granted
Benefits and Compensation
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led medical group that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With our national network of clinicians who are committed to delivering high-quality care, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Candidates considering becoming a teammate at Envision Physician Services will find full-time, part-time and independent contractor opportunities available in a variety of community types, from rural and underserved communities to major metropolitan areas; practice settings, from small hospitals to academic health systems; and job levels, from entry level to senior management. Envision teammates also benefit from the following resources:
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal care teams with flexible and equitable scheduling options
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation, including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Clinician mental health and well-being support
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
Envision Physician Services is a leading national medical group, delivering care when and where it's needed most. Our team of clinicians specializes in anesthesiology, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgery and women's and children's care. Together, we care for more than 29 million patients a year and support healthcare partners at 1,400 clinical departments across the nation.
As a part of Envision Healthcare, we are making a meaningful difference in patients' lives and driving innovations that improve the delivery of care and the health of communities in every corner of America. We treat patients through more than 16 million emergency department and inpatient encounters, support the delivery of more than 144,000 babies, conduct more than 8 million radiology reads and provide more than 2.4 million anesthesia cases each year.
We are focused on protecting and empowering clinicians so they can focus on what matters most – caring for patients. We do this by providing mental health and well-being resources, administrative support, clinical best practices, clinical research opportunities, leadership coaching and more. Our unique structure enables us to develop local practices that support clinicians with regionally-based clinical leaders and operational expertise from our expansive nationwide network.
Each Envision partner facility or health system has its own unique culture, but all of our sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the group's core values of being patient-focused, team-oriented and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services values the diverse perspectives and experiences of our teams. We recognize that through our collective expertise, we can improve the delivery of care for patients and clinicians. Learn more about our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion here and how we are supporting clinician wellness here. We are proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
Apply on company website