CAA Opportunity in Sanford – Autonomy and Flexible Scheduling-$45K Starting Bonus + Base now up to $190k + $150hr for shifts over normal schedule. No call, no nights, no weekends. Trauma hospital - No OB!!
Envision Physician Services has a full-time opening for an experienced CAA at HCA Florida Lake Monroe Hospital located in Sanford, FL.
- Competitive compensation – Up to $190k before premium pay!
- Robust benefits package that includes: medical, dental, vision, 401k (all effective day 1!)
- Generous PTO
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- CME allowance
- Anesthesia Care team is comprised of 6 physicians and going to, 13 Allied Health.
- 5,000 Annual case volume; 7 ORs
- Case mix: General, Ortho, Trauma. Now, no OB and no peds
- Can do own epidurals, A-line and central lines if comfortable
- Flexible scheduling options - rotating schedule of mainly 4 days, no call with limited weekend shifts per year.
For more information about this opportunity, please contact Maryann Holthus, Clinical Recruiter at 734-259-9375 or email@example.com
About the Facility
Just 25 miles north of Orlando. HCA Florida Lake Monroe Hospital is a 226-bed full-service, acute care, accredited facility that offers a full variety of services, including cardiovascular, general surgery, orthopedics, emergency care, radiology and rehabilitation.
About the Community
Sanford is located in the central region of Florida. Sanford is more than just a city rich in history. Sanford is a place where everyone feels like they belong and the spirit of southern hospitality is experienced on every street corner. Take the time to stroll the residential streets that are lined with beautiful city parks and hundreds of turn of the century homes, adorned with hundred year old oaks that whisper the secrets of the past. The city sits on the south shore of Lake Monroe at the head of navigation on the St. John's River, a 9,406 acre lake and offers beautiful lake views. Sanford's Riverwalk is a perfect place to take an afternoon stroll and lends a picturesque place to watch the sun set over Lake Monroe. The city of Orlando is just 25 miles away from Sanford. In addition to Walt Disney World, attractions in the Orlando area include Universal Studios and Sea World Florida.
Benefits and Compensation
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led medical group that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With our national network of clinicians who are committed to delivering high-quality care, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Candidates considering becoming a teammate at Envision Physician Services will find full-time, part-time and independent contractor opportunities available in a variety of community types, from rural and underserved communities to major metropolitan areas; practice settings, from small hospitals to academic health systems; and job levels, from entry level to senior management. Envision teammates also benefit from the following resources:
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal care teams with flexible and equitable scheduling options
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation, including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Clinician mental health and well-being support
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
Envision Physician Services is a leading national medical group, delivering care when and where it's needed most. Our team of clinicians specializes in anesthesiology, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgery and women's and children's care. Together, we care for more than 29 million patients a year and support healthcare partners at 1,400 clinical departments across the nation.
As a part of Envision Healthcare, we are making a meaningful difference in patients' lives and driving innovations that improve the delivery of care and the health of communities in every corner of America. We treat patients through more than 16 million emergency department and inpatient encounters, support the delivery of more than 144,000 babies, conduct more than 8 million radiology reads and provide more than 2.4 million anesthesia cases each year.
We are focused on protecting and empowering clinicians so they can focus on what matters most – caring for patients. We do this by providing mental health and well-being resources, administrative support, clinical best practices, clinical research opportunities, leadership coaching and more. Our unique structure enables us to develop local practices that support clinicians with regionally-based clinical leaders and operational expertise from our expansive nationwide network.
Each Envision partner facility or health system has its own unique culture, but all of our sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the group's core values of being patient-focused, team-oriented and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services values the diverse perspectives and experiences of our teams. We recognize that through our collective expertise, we can improve the delivery of care for patients and clinicians. Learn more about our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion here and how we are supporting clinician wellness here. We are proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
Apply on company website