EnviroServe, a Savage Company (EnviroServe) is looking for a Project Manager to support the growth of our Phoenix, AZ operation.
Project Managers come to EnviroServe for the competitive compensation package, variety of work, and our focus on safety, but they stay because of the outstanding culture that exists here. With 20+ years in business, EnviroServe responds to emergency events, performs environmental remediation, and provides waste management solutions for customers across the United States. To this day, we understand and respect our project managers as hard-working individuals who are the lifeblood of what we do. Our Team Members pride themselves on being where and when they are needed to serve their customers. You'll find a great home at EnviroServe!
Project Managers (PM) participate in the planning, preparation and execution of environmental projects. They are responsible for overall on-site project performance from inception to close. PMs are leaders who will work alongside their Team Members. PMs are the main point of contact for customers, subcontractors, regulatory agencies and Team Members.
The schedule for this job will require you to respond to after-hour emergencies, on a 24/7 basis.
The benefits you receive when working with EnviroServe:
- A culture that appreciates Team Members
- Competitive compensation
- Uniforms and laundry service
- Paid Time Off (“PTO”)
- Paid Holidays
- Profit Sharing
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) with match
- Opportunity for growth
- 5+ years relative field experience (or combination of education and experience)
- 40-hr HAZWOPER certification preferred, but not required, with current 8-hr refresher
- Valid DL with reliable transportation required. Class A CDL with X endorsement preferred, but not required.
- The ability to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends when needed
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Applied Sciences or Construction Management is preferred but not required.
- Develop project scopes and budgets.
- Manage and track project related costs utilizing company generated forms and computer software.
- Communicate project scope and plan to Team Members.
- Use small hand-tools, squeegees, shovels and brooms as well as wipes, absorbent boom and pads to contain and remediate impacted soils and waters.
- Perform manual work requiring periods of extensive physical exertion.
- Must have the ability to carry out written and oral instructions.
- Be able to meet the work schedule with dependability and consistency.
- Drive a motor vehicle and operate a powered piece of equipment.
- Assist in the set up and tear down of job site.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A commitment to helping our Team Members to do things that they never dreamed possible.
For more information on our culture at EnviroServe, please visit https://www.savageservices.com/careers/culture/
- Outdoor work in potentially adverse conditions, i.e. rain and mud, rocky soils, snow and ice, extreme temperatures.
- Less than ideal driving conditions.
- Off pavement driving, especially with tankers and roll off trucks.
- Team members are frequently required to wear PPE, such as respirators and protective clothing.
All employees shall be subject to drug testing and background checks.
Savage has been designated as a 2021 Military Friendly Employer. Additional information on our Veteran's Program, “Savage Patriots” can be found at https://www.savageservices.com/careers-for-veterans/.
EnviroServe is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains a drug free workplace.
California Residents: Job Applicant Privacy Notice
Last Updated: January 1, 2020
Thank you for your interest in opportunities at Savage. We are providing you this notice in effort to be transparent about our how we collect and use your personal information.
Please know that by submitting your application materials, we will collect certain categories of personal information from you. These categories include: direct identifiers (e.g., your name, contact information, application account login information, and social media account information if you choose to provide it to us); professional information (e.g., your employment and education background); and other information you include in your resume and cover letter, such as your references, skills and abilities.
We use each category of personal information you provide primarily for recruitment and hiring purposes, and to evaluate your candidacy for the job opening(s) you apply to as well as other job openings at Savage that we think may interest you. We may also use your personal information to help detect security risks and incidents, to protect against fraudulent or illegal activity, to comply with federal and state laws, and to discover ways to improve our business and identify trends in our job applicants and workforce through internal and third party business analytics tools.
For more information or questions about opportunities at Savage, please contact our Talent Acquisition Team at email@example.com.
Apply on company website