Enterprise Products Partners L.P. is one of the largest publicly traded partnerships and a leading North American provider of midstream energy services to producers and consumers of natural gas, NGLs, crude oil, refined products and petrochemicals. Our services include: natural gas gathering, treating, processing, transportation and storage; NGL transportation, fractionation, storage and import and export terminals; crude oil gathering, transportation, storage and terminals; petrochemical and refined products transportation, storage and terminals; and a marine transportation business that operates primarily on the United States inland and Intracoastal Waterway systems. The partnership's assets include approximately 50,000 miles of pipelines; 260 million barrels of storage capacity for NGLs, crude oil, refined products and petrochemicals; and 14 billion cubic feet of natural gas storage capacity.The Reliability Technician is responsible for maintenance in regards to reciprocating engines, compressor, turbines and all other facilities equipment that require engineering experience. Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Perform quarterly reciprocating engine and compressor analysis and emissions monitoring on designated equipment.
- Perform monthly vibration routes on centrifugal equipment, pumps, compressors, motors, fans, etc.
- Provide technical support for ongoing maintenance problems and project inspection support.
- Provide new equipment project support.
- Assist root cause failure analysis on failed equipment.
- Develop and execute routine preventive maintenance schedules.
- Provide findings reports on predictive maintenance routes.
- Assist various field maintenance teams with preventative maintenance procedures.
- Up to 20% travel to various locations to assist other areas as needed.
The successful candidate will meet the following qualifications:
- A minimum of a high school diploma or G.E.D. equivalent is required.
- A minimum of 5 years of reciprocating engine fuel control/emission analysis, and compressor experience is desired.
- Proven knowledge in all maintenance functions including reciprocating equipment performance monitoring of engines, compressors, centrifugal compressors, gas turbines, vertical and horizontal process pumps, fuel controls; as well as emission monitoring (in regards to gas engines and gas turbines), vibration monitoring and air fuel ration controls calibration is required.
- Work experience in using Windrock and SKF hand held micrologs (or equivalent) is desired.
- Work experience in Windrock/Recip Trap analyzer operation and subsequent report generation is desired.
- The ability to perform basic mathematical calculations, such as, percentages, ratios and proportions to practical solutions is required.
- Basic computer skills such as: opening, creating and updating content in MS Word documents and Excel spreadsheets is required.
- Ability to assume responsibility, be flexible, perform duties and handle multiple tasks under potentially stressful and/or hazardous conditions.
- The ability to effectively communicate, both verbally and in writing, with other individuals, teams, customers, and stakeholders of the business, at various levels of the organization, in a business like and professional manner is required.
- The ability to modify communication style in order to influence, persuade, negotiate, and engage all parties according to the audience and circumstance is required.
- Takes initiative and is proactive in addressing issues. Quickly and efficiently completes tasks.
- The ability to demonstrate conscientiousness, dependability and commitment to the role, team and company.
- Works indoors and outdoors in and around industrial and electrical equipment.
- Works in temperature extremes due to weather conditions and operating equipment.
- Uses physical force to lift, push, pull and hold equipment and tools.
- Climbs and works at various heights and may work in a standing, sitting, lying down, crouched, or kneeling position.
- Routinely reacts to visual, aural and other signals, including alarms and instructions, and is required to visually inspect work.
- May work in confined spaces (i.e., tanks, between compressors, vessels).
- Must be able to regularly bend, stoop, move from ground level to higher levels, raise/lift from ground level and lift up to 50 lbs., manually transport a load up to 75 lbs., apply up to 100 foot pounds of torque.
- Must have ability to get in and out of vehicles regularly and ride over rough roads.
- Must wear special safety equipment while working and must be able to lift and put on emergency breathing apparatus and/or protective equipment.
- The ability to take call-outs and work overtime is required.
- Must live or relocate to within 1 hour of reporting location.
- Ability to travel domestically, up to 20% of the time is required.
Apply on company website