We are scheduling interviews with a single specialty dermatology practice, that is adding another Dermatopathologist in St. Louis, MO area.
- You will start with a busy dermpath practice (60% dermpath and 40% medical derm to start)
- A collegial environment with excellent work/life balance
- Substantial signing bonus and relocation
- Our client is a highly successful single-specialty group with high net collections
- Your option is to work 3, 4, or 5 days a week
- Generous compensation package, comprehensive benefits, vacation, and much more
- Top-quality resources, support staff, equipment, and protocols
About St. Louis, Missouri
In St. Louis, there is an abundance of recreation and cultural activities to entertain you and your family. Just to name a few, Six Flags, the Zoo, Botanical Gardens, Grants Farm, The Arch, Museums, Galleries, Professional sports venues, and more. You will have access to excellent school systems and several colleges/universities in the area for higher education.
Apply on company website