Enterprise Holdings is currently hiring Information Management Coordinators. Thisis an entry-level position, focusing on data entry, and offers the ability to advance within the department. The Information Management Coordinator will be responsible for loading and maintaining the data for all rental stations, non-rental locations and public and contracted product setup for all brands in all operating systems efficiently and accurately to ensure data integrity. This position supports Daily Rental, MarCom, Business Rental Sales Team, Leisure Business Development Team, International and Domestic Tour Sales, both Airport and Home City Revenue Management Teams, various departments within IT, and all specialty IM Teams.
Our ideal candidate is highly detail-oriented, organized, and able to consistently meet deadlines while producing accurate results. We are looking for extremely reliable individuals who can adapt to change, absorb and apply new information, and who have the determination to learn detailed processes.
- The schedule for this position is Monday-Friday with department hours of 5am-6pm.
- The starting pay for this position is $14.42 per hour.
Thisopportunity is basedat our Contact Center in St. Louis, MO, 63114.
Load and maintain all information pertaining to station data set up requested by the business lines we support for all brands in all relevant operating systems efficiently and accurately
Load and maintain public and contracted product creation, and promotional coupons with consistency and integrity
Maintain job efficiency to meet service level expectations through timely and accurate performance
Recommend effective solutions to problems
Seek to improve job performance through self-assessment, skill development, training and goal setting
- Maintain a regular and reliable level of attendance and punctuality
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Minimum of 1 year data entry and/or business analysis experience required
- Intermediate knowledge of MicrosoftExcelrequired
- Must be willing to accept a starting pay of $14.42/hr
- Must be ableto work Monday - Friday,40 hours/week,within the department hours of 5am-6pm
Qualified candidates must also possess the following:
Ability to learn and accept new ideas
Ability to follow detailed processes and procedures
Ability to be flexible as responsibilities are aligned within the work team
Ability to apply and build technical expertise
Ability to enter data with efficiency, accuracy and pay attention to details
Ability to analyze somewhat complex data and interpret data to resolve complex problems
Ability to work with personal computers, database management and related software applications
Must be a team player
Strong sense of initiative, requiring little direct supervision
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Ability to interpret and apply company/group policies to daily situations
Ability to work and succeed in a multi-cultural environment
Ability to meet deadlines
Apply on company website