Enterprise Holdings is the parent company of multi-billion dollar brands Enterprise Rent-A-Car, Alamo Rent-A-Car, and National Car Rental and is a reputable company as well as an industry leader. We are excitedto announce we currently have openings for our Contact Center Management Trainee Program!This program is designed to build necessary skills to enhance coaching, communication, and leadership while learning about our company and the contact center environment.
The Contact Center Management Trainee program offers advancement based on individual performance and opportunities. The Management Trainee program is 24 months.You will receive focused training, roadmaps, and learning and development opportunities to gain knowledge, skills, and experience needed to succeed in our dynamic contact center environment.As you progress, you will be assessed and evaluated to determine your proficiency in these areas. Successful completion in these areas will result in apay increaseand opportunity for promotion.
This position offers shifts between the hours of 7am-10pm CST and could include working Saturdays and/or Sundays. Must be able to work 45 hours or more per week, with flexibility based on business need.
Compensation for this position is $42,166/year.We offer a full benefit package including a matching 401(k) and Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, and company discounts.
**The opportunity is basedat our St. Charles Rock Road office in St. Louis, MO, 63114. This position has the potential to be a work from home opportunity, so all qualified candidates need to have the ability to work from home and will be required to meet our technical requirements, if applicable.
As a Management Trainee, you will work to positively impact our business on a consistent basis and learn to develop employees to have a positive impact as well. You will be responsible for managing productivity, revenue, and customer satisfaction scores of employees, while regulating costs. You will be assigned to a Managerto learn the day to day operational responsibilities of a Supervisor. Throughout the program, you will assist with handling calls while simultaneously completing the Management Trainee training and development roadmaps.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must live in the state of MO
- Must live in the greater St. Louis metro area
- Bachelor's degreerequired
- Must have a minimum of 12 months of sales experience, OR customer service, OR management/leadership experience
- Sales experience should be retail, business to business, commission based or quota based
- Management/leadership experience may be from a military, community/social/academic organization, athletic, or other such setting
- Must have proficient computer navigation skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Must be able to work a schedule between the hours of 7am-10pm CST, and could require working Saturdays and/or Sundays, 45 hours or more per week, with flexibility based on business need
- Must be willing and able to travel same day for required team meetings and trainings when necessary
Qualified candidates will also possess the following:
- Proven leadership ability
- Ability to learn via live, instructor-led phone/conference call
- Able to learn quickly in a technical environment
- Computer literacy required - able to successfully navigate and maneuver across multiple applications simultaneously
- Ability to trouble-shoot and fix minor computer problems independently
- Self-starter and disciplined; not easily distracted while working at home
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Knowledge of sales techniques and ability to excel in a competitive environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication including grammar and voice quality
- Detail oriented, ability to multitask, strong sense of urgency and commitment to excellence
- Ability to work independently and/or as a team; strong time management
- Ability to exercise sound judgement and make decisions
- Must have a computer/PC (No MACs) with compatible OS versions: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, or Windows 10
- Must have a computer USB headset with microphone
- Must have a separate modem
- Must have a router withgigabit speed connection via Ethernet cable
- Must have a computer, tablet or mobile device with webcam technology
- Must have high-speed internet access provided by a cable or fiber provider (no DSL, satellite or wireless)
- Minimum upload speed of 2mbps
- Minimum download speed of 5mbps
- Use of wireless and WiFi air cards is prohibited
*Applicants must meet all technical qualifications at the time of application.
*Enterprise reserves the right to verify that your PC meets or exceeds these requirements.
Apply on company website