The Registered Nurse is a licensed professional who provides patient care in the home setting in accordance with the standards, policies, and practices of Enloe Medical Center. The Registered Nurse prioritizes patient needs, coordinates patient care, and collaborates with other members of the patient care team to provide care in accordance with the medical plan of care.
EDUCATION / TRAINING / EXPERIENCE:
- One year nursing experience (LVN experience acceptable).
- One year of acute nursing experience.
- Bachelors degree in nursing or related field.
- One year of home health nursing experience.
LICENSES / CERTIFICATIONS:
- Current licensure with the California Board of Registered Nursing.
- Current CPR recognition.
- Current California Driver's License.
- Eligible to be insured under the Medical Center's Liability Policy with DMV Report (and minimum age 21).
- Proof of current auto insurance coverage (no business exclusion).
SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE / ABILITIES:
Must demonstrate technical competence, professional clinical judgment, communication skills and sensitivity for the patient and family in crisis.
Apply on company website