At Emerson, our passion is creating the innovation that makes the world healthier, safer, smarter, and more sustainable. Our Distributed Control Systems have helped fast-track the development and delivery of COVID-19 treatments, we are assisting pharmaceutical companies to get life-changing medications into the hands of patients faster and safer than ever before, and our Digital Twin technology helps energy companies maximize the efficiency and safety of their facilities.
We are looking for entrepreneurial and innovative individuals who love solving problems and are committed to developing themselves and learning new skills. Based in our Warsaw, Poland location, you will be welcomed into a diverse community and work as a member of one of the cross-functional agile teams responsible for the development of DeltaV. DeltaV is the state of the art, flagship distributed process control system used by many of the top companies in chemical, life sciences and energy industries. It consists of a variety of rich desktop and web applications used for engineering and operating a process control system, plus real-time embedded firmware in controllers and field devices directly controlling the process. Successful applicants would be expected to enhance and maintain existing products as well as develop the next generation DeltaV system. Come join us!
Flexible Work Schedule – Remote Work Option
This role has the flexibility of a remote work option for up to three days a week. Our teams work together to ensure our chosen work schedules enable our creativity and productivity as we serve the needs of our customers.
AS A SYSTEM INTEGRATION ENGINEER, YOU WILL:
Collaborate – Foster a creative atmosphere, review and provide detailed feedback on peers' work products and participate in agile activities like sprint planning and retrospectives. Take part in Hackathons, Tech-talks, and Communities of Practice with like-minded people.
Innovate – Invent ways to magnify the effectiveness of our development teams by leveraging the lab environment to best effect. Maintain DeltaV equipment and systems in an always-ready state so they can be used at any time they are needed.
Automate – Write automated tools to continue building our pipeline and support constantly release-ready products.
Iterate - Help the entire development group continuously improve its environment and processes, especially in the use and maintaining of the lab environment.
WHO YOU ARE:
Tech Savvy - You stay on top of new technologies and look for ways to apply it.
Always Curious - You take time to ask questions and define the problem. You make learning a priority and a goal.
Team Obsessed - You engage in collaborative planning and constantly look to improve your team and deliver results.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related engineering field and 5+ years of related experience or a master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related engineering field and 4+ years of related experience
• Experience or knowledge testing application software and/or embedded firmware products
• Experience with DeltaV or other Distributed Control System
PREFERRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
• Experience with test automation, frameworks, and scripting
• Experience in the process control industry
• Private Medical Insurance (LUX MED or Medicover)
• Life (Subsidized) and Accident Insurance (Company Provided)
• Employee Capital Plans (PPK)
• Employee Assistance Program
• On-site or Online Yoga for a Healthy Back classes
• Unlimited access to Udemy learning solutions
• Flexible Spending Account in the MyBenefit Cafeteria (MultiSport Card, Tickets, Travel, Pet Insurance, Spa, Lunch Card, Shopping Discounts and more)
• Referral Bonus
Apply on company website