- To work in coordination with PIC / TL and Engineers assignments such as Modelling, Drafting, Bills of Materials, perform lab tests, data entry to maintain desired quality levels set by organization. Handle project as PIC. Product is vacuum cleaner & candidate will be part of new product development activities. The other responsibility of this position is to support and implement different processes followed by Emerson Tool Company at Emerson Innovation Center- Pune.
- Sr. Product Design Engineer will report to Team lead, Emerson Innovation Center- Pune.
- Plastic part design
- Plastic manufacturing process
- PowerPoint & Excel
- Project Engineering management
- Coordination with Business unit Engineer (St. Louis) & EICP team to get the work done.
- Perform New Product Development engineering activities from EICP.
- Adherence to organization project management processes
- Delivering the project as per schedule with defined timeframe
- CAD knowledge
- NX Modeling, surfacing, drafting and assembly
- English written & Oral communication
- Communication with USA counterpart
- Willingness to learn & adapt new things.
- Prototype testing and analysis
- Perform different Vac testing in LAB.
Sr. No Must Have Should Have Could Have 1 Bachelor's in engineering with 7-8 year of experience/ Diploma with 8-10 years of experience in product design Bachelor's in Mechanical engineering 5 to 6 years' experience in home appliance product design Master's Degree in mechanical engineering with 2 to 3 years' experience and FEA know-how 2 Experience in plastic part design
Manufacturing experience of Plastic part process.
Laboratory experience. Performing lab tests.UL -1017 standard 3 NX modeling, drafting skill, well versed with Teamcenter activities Experience with NX surfacing
NX CFD4 Project engineering Management experience for leading a team of 3-4 people Project Lead experience 5 Good hands-on Microsoft PowerPoint & Excel Knowledge of advance excel Microsoft project management
Apply on company website