Emerson's 132 years of history have been filled with achievements and challenges that have driven innovative thinking and bold transformations, molding us into the company we are today. By joining us as a Senior Lead Analyst II, Digital, you will hold a key position within Emerson IT focusing on digital service solutions. You will lead efforts towards establishing business system standards, identifying and/or developing test tools, and other Oracle quality-related processes.
In this capacity, you will work with the business to find opportunities for improvement in business operations, processes, and functional requirements to determine strategies for testing complex enterprise applications. This gives you a very vital role in helping drive growth platforms and supporting operational pillars while striving for long-term value creation.
If this sounds like a perfect fit for you, apply now and join our team in NCR, Philippines!
In this role, you will:
- Troubleshoot issues related to supported systems for global users within Automation Solutions, Online Store, and Oracle.
- Design, develop, maintain, and execute test scripts using a combination of automated testing tools and manual test processes.
- Ensure system health and performance by performing recurring tasks and using internal monitoring tools.
- Create testing documentation from planning, case development, environment setup, and execution, up to cycle closure.
- Gather relevant information in the planning stage for internal process improvements.
- Perform end-to-end Solution Testing of the Online Store and Oracle Configuration Tools.
- Conduct and plan training, processes, and tools.
- Maintain a deep awareness of how a business operation works and help the collaborators explore technology possibilities to effectively run their operations.
For this role, you will need:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Information Systems, or related courses.
- 7 years of relevant experience in Systems Testing, eCommerce, and Business Systems.
- Strong knowledge of IT Business Systems (Oracle ERP) and IT and e-Commerce applications.
- Intermediate understanding of BI reporting tools such as Excel, Access, Power BI, Web Query, etc.
- Experience in creating Power BI dashboard development.
Who you are:
You have a strong drive for results and exhibit passion and enthusiasm to get things done. With excellent analytical and quantitative skills, you can efficiently carry out tasks independently and generate accurate, high-quality results. You have the willingness to learn and adapt to new ways of working, technologies, and methodologies. You are a proactive self-starter with a high level of commitment to exceeding expectations. With excellent communication skills, you can proficiently communicate ideas and influence both internal and external customers in a technical environment. You're interpersonally savvy and able to collaborate and efficiently work with people at any level.
Our Offer to You:
Make a difference with the work you do.
By joining Emerson, you will be given the opportunity to make a difference with the relevant and critical work you do in supporting long-term value creation for Emerson's business platforms and business units.
Apply on company website