InSinkErator® Racine, WI
InSinkErator®, a business unit of Emerson Electric Co., is hiring now with full time jobs and part time jobs available immediately! Join our team and start your manufacturing career as a Packer/ Material Handler, an entry level job. At InSinkErator® you will earn competitive wages with an excellent wage progression, comprehensive benefits, and most importantly, job opportunities to build a rewarding and successful career, just as 1,000s of other InSinkErator® employees before you have done.
Compensation Package Highlights:
- Competitive wage rates starting at $17.84 with quarterly increases up to over $25 per hour
- Comprehensive Benefits Package (detailed below)
As A Packer/ Material Handler, You Will:
Verify model being run, and add or attach components to assembled units according to the Bill of Materials. Components may include plumbing items, rubber rings, and grommets.
Perform visual inspection to ensure unit is in correct carton, and that the unit or carton is not damaged. Dispose non-conforming materials as instructed.
Stock cartons, faucets, units, filter as needed. Assemble kits.
Complete all required paperwork, quality records, documents, as needed.
Comply with all safety and work rules and regulations. Maintain departmental housekeeping standards, and clean/restock area at end of shift.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- On-the-job training of up to 4 weeks.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations with whole numbers and decimals.
- Ability to read and understand Bill of Materials, work instructions, inspection cycles, and other job related material.
Other Skills and Abilities:
Ability to communicate problems to supervisor and co-workers.
At InSinkErator®, we are innovators and problem solvers focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each day, our foundational values: integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration, and innovation - inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher.
Based in Racine, WI, we are conveniently located on a local bus line. You will be joining the world's largest manufacturer company of food waste disposals and instant hot water dispensers for home and commercial use in a well-established company founded over 80 years ago in Racine, Wisconsin.
Work for a company that offers benefits, competitive pay, profit sharing, job opportunities and more! Apply now.
Comprehensive Benefit Package:
- Opportunity to advance your career by progressing into higher paid positions
- Teamwork / recognition for achieving goals
- Regular pay increases
- Medical, dental and vision Insurance – eligible start of the month after day of hire
- Paid holidays – eligible 30 days after hire
- Paid vacation – eligible after 90 days
- 401k – eligible 45 days after hire
- Up to 15% profit sharing – eligible after 12 months and 1,000 worked
- Tuition reimbursement program and on-site skill center classes
- Climate controlled work environment with paid lunch breaks and an on-site cafeteria serving hot and cold food
- On-site staffed Ascension Health Center for employees and their dependents
- And much, much more…
Generous profit sharing and benefit package with competitive wages. Apply today!
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
At Emerson, we are committed to fostering a culture where every employee is valued and respected for their experiences and perspectives – and that reflects the world around us. We believe a diverse, equitable and inclusive work environment contributes to the rich exchange of ideas that inspires innovation and brings the best solutions to our customers. This philosophy is fundamental to living our company's values and our responsibility to leave the world in a better place. Learn more about our Culture & Values and Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Emerson.
Emerson will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J or TN, or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Emerson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.
If you have a disability and are having difficulty accessing or using this website to apply for a position, please contact email@example.com.
See open job opportunities. Find a job near you. Apply now!
Apply on company website