Join Emerson as a Graduate Sales Engineer, part of our UK & Ireland Sales group, where you can expect excellent product and sales training and the opportunity to learn from some of the best managers and engineers in our industries!
You will partake in a structured twelve month technical and sales programme rotating around the UK sales business, so you will need to be flexible in relocating, you will spend six months in Leicester and six months in Stockport as well as some time in our Aberdeen office.
We are providing a solid technical grounding across multiple departments (for example Process Systems & Solutions, Final Control, Measurement & Analytical and Lifecycle Services amongst other), with countless learning opportunities. Sounds exciting so far?
Your development will be supported by our Global Learning Centre, product/systems specialists, hands-on at our overseas manufacturing sites and underpinned by enrolling you onto a Level 4 Sales executive programme.
You will be collaborating with a mentor from the organisation and a buddy who has participated in the Graduate Programme previously.
Join us and embrace every aspect of the sales process including opportunity creation, solution engineering, proposal development, negotiation, closing, booking, and processing customer orders - experience and drive everything firsthand.
At the end of the programme, you will graduate into an Inside Sales engineer in one of our office locations, either Stockport, Leicester, or Aberdeen where you will continue to develop and grow in your role at Emerson.
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity, then what are you waiting for? Be a part of our team in the UK and kick-start your career with Emerson!
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU:
- Minimumof 2:2 university degree or equivalent, in STEM disciplines
- Minimum of 5 GCSEs or equivalent, to include Mathematics and English Language
- A genuine interest in STEM disciplines
- Flexibility to travel throughout the UK & Ireland and abroad
- A Valid Full clean driving license preferred and the use of a car (there will be frequent travel throughout the programme)
- English fluency to business standard essential
- Demonstrate strong communication skills both verbally and written
- IT Literacy and experience in using Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Demonstrate the Emerson Values
Apply on company website