- Implement the Ovation control logic and graphics for the Gas Turbine Generator control system.
- Test, verify and document using Gas Turbine Simulator that the Ovation control system performs to specification.
- Develop the control narrative document describing the gas turbine unit operation and its associated alarms and trips.
- Conduct the Software Design Review (SDR) and Factory Acceptance Test (FAT) with the customer.
- Provide Installation and Commissioning Support to our field service team.
- Provide post-Installation Customer Service Support.
- Lead projects independently
- Participate in project internal and customer Kick of Meeting (KOM)
- Co-ordinate with US lead engineer for design/implementation of control and graphics
- Track project budget, progress & quality of the projects and ensure periodic reporting to front offices
- 1st Division or equivalent GPA 10th / 12th / Bachelor's degree (BS) in Engineering from four-year College or University.
- Minimum 7 years of experience in Gas Turbine Control System software development, implementation, testing and validation.
- Experience working for a major turbine manufacturer or turbine controls vendor (e.g. GE, Siemens, Westinghouse, ABB, Alstom, Mitsubishi, Hitachi, Toshiba, etc.).
- Gas Turbine Generator control algorithm knowledge (e.g. Fuel Governor, Sequencing and Auxiliaries, AGC, Isochronous and Droop controls etc.).
- Experience with ISA and SAMA logic symbols, Process & Instrumentation Diagrams (P&IDs).
- Proficiency with configuring database, logic and HMIs of one or more DCS platforms (e.g. Emerson Ovation, ABB/Bailey INFI 90, Siemens T3000, GE Mark V/ VI, Mitsubishi DIASYS Netmation, Invensys, Woodward Micronet etc.).
- Gas Turbine process knowledge.
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form.
- Advanced troubleshooting, problem-solving, decision-making, and planning skills.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients and customers.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written.
- Ability and willingness to travel as may be required
- Ability to influence others and lead small teams
- Experience with electrical, mechanical, and hydraulic schematics.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and technical documents.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Plans and Aligns: Planning and prioritizing work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals.
- Decision Quality: Making good timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward.
- Ensures Accountability: Holding self and others accountable to meet commitments.
- Drives results: Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances.
- Manages Ambiguity: Operating effectively, even when things are not certain or the way forward is not clear.
- Collaborates: Building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives
- Situational Adaptability: Adapting approach and demeanor in real time to match the shifting demands of different situations
- Communicates Effectively: Developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
Apply on company website