PRINCIPLE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
• Full technical and commercial quote support to all product groups of Pressure Management Business Unit.
• Technical coordination of current base business and project quotes with Customer Support organization of Pressure Management Business Unit.
• Support new business opportunities development to sell assigned products and services to new customers and industries.
• Support Business Contracts negotiation process with Customers within the agreed Delegation of Authority – including discount, price and volume structures.
• Actively support sales and proposal strategies with the sales support organization.
• Maintain a quotation and order tasks list in the associated tools like CRM, etc.
• Maintain correspondence visibility for any arrangements & agreements as well as information exchanged related quotation, order and service activities by utilizing a cloud storage system like OCM and any other, if applicable.
• Maximize communication possibilities (telephone, e-mail, etc).
• Continuously drive the improvement of customer satisfaction by understanding, communicating and executing solutions to their needs.
• Ocassionally participate in customer development activities as trade shows, fairs, conferences aiming to promote the sale of products, solutions and services.
• Report regularly to the direct supervisor on observed market trends, competition strategies and customer behaviors which may affect the Emerson business strategies.
• Report on quotation potential through reporting mechanisms.
• Observe the “Business Ethics” stipulated by Emerson.
• Practice and promote the “Think Customer” culture in all aspects of the role.
• Ensure that all transactions are properly screened and recorded in accordance with the company's Trade Compliance procedures and escalate any concerns or questions to the local Gatekeeper.
• Perform other duties as requested by the Supervisors.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• Engineering degree or comparable technical education
• Minimum 1 year experience in Sales or Sales Support
• Good knowledge of Office Package
• Strong personality with the ability to communicate within Emerson and Customers' organizations
• Excellent communication skills
• Fluent in English
Apply on company website