- Work with the test automation team for developing testing strategy of the project, determining the appropriate balance of manual and automated tests, as well as the types of tests (UI Automation, functional automation, performance/load, and so on).
- Support to develop automated test frameworks and test cases for the different types of tests employed.
- Execute and report on the full testing suite of both manual and automated tests.
- Communicate effectively with technical and non-technical personnel.
- Generate new ideas, never say or think "that's not my job."
- Be proactive in keeping your skills fresh.
- Review and provide detailed feedback on peers' design and code
- Provide accurate estimates and effectively communicate status
- Participate in agile best practices and a culture of relentless improvement
- Experience with Agile software development (particularly Scrum).
- Knowledge of best practices for agile testing on a Scrum team.
- Experience using a test case management system
Apply on company website