At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher. As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure. Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $15.3 billion in sales and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.Description
• Ensure and maintain high level of customer service in handling of RMA (warranty and non-warranty) and quotes for evaluation/repair & recertification
• Coordinate with sales, factory, finance, Tech-specialist and Order Management team to resolve dispute and expedite customer requests
• Pilot new processes and suggests modifications to ensure that implementation within the team will be successful
Duty 1: Proposal Creation
• Calculates documentation/service cost and fills out document/service quote form as part of proposal.
• Collates prices from system or price book.
• Coordinates with the supplier/factory/specialist/other support group to obtain product and service pricing.
• Populates the price in the quoting tool upon receipt from suppliers.
• Validates and calculates pricing using offline pricing tools.
• Generates new or revised proposal.
• Enters quote details, recommended product model codes, and miscellaneous items (documents and services) in system.
• Creates CRM Support Request and sends quote for non-warranty service (evaluation, repair and recertification) to support sales
Duty 2: Order Management
• Enters Data/Order/Items into Business System (Warranty Replacement, Service Repair/Evaluation, Recertification)
• Coordinate with other teams/support to complete customer requests.
• Generates, Uploads and Forwards Invoices (Business Systems/Customers)
• Requests for Credit notes for product returns; incorrect billing/charges; data-entry errors.
• Responds to Level 1 general inquiries and requests received from mailbox and identify need for escalations.
• Facilitates emergency/kick-off meetings with other functional groups (including Operations and Team meetings)
• Acknowledges receipt of customer emails/POs
• Saves/Uploads/Archives Communication Records (OCM, CRM, Shared Folder, Share Point)
• Escalates/Resolve commercial inquiries to factory /Escalates/Resolves pricing issues to appropriate support group
• Escalates/Resolve ITC Issues
• Escalates/Resolve requests for model creation to the appropriate support group
• Escalates/Resolve model configuration issues to product configuration solutions team
• Escalates/Resolve requests to Tool Administrator for systems-related concerns
• Escalates/Resolve commercial inquiries to factory /Escalates/Resolve pricing issues to appropriate support group
• Coordinates with other teams/support to complete the request of customers
• Handles escalations from Peers. (Tools/Process-related inquiries/escalations)
• Handles Order Escalations (process & system related escalations).
Duty 3: Post Sales Services (RMA)
• Review and update CRM Support Request for RMA on AWR, Repair/Evaluation, Recertification and Returns.
• Assigns appropriate task to factory with respect to types of RMA.
• Verifies completeness of forms, justifications on credit/RMA requirements prior to entry and booking of credits/billings/RMAs in business systems.
• Evaluates the information provided on warranty claim request to identify if the claim is customer fault or company fault.
• Generates and sends Return Material Authorization (RMA) numbers to requestor/customer.
• Enters and books Billing, Credit or RMA transactions.
• Ensures awaiting return agreement term follow ups to customers are executed and documented/uploaded to OCM.
• Clarifies and coordinates with CFS team on disputed RMAs that need returns for Credit
Duty 4: Training and Development
• Conducts basic/overview/ awareness training on product, process and business tools.
• Assists Team Leader in the creation and execution of the basic/overview/awareness training on product, process and business tools.
• Updates/revises training syllabi, course outlines, lesson plans, and content of existing materials (e.g. presentations, evaluation tools, etc.) for all training courses
Duty 5: Continuous Improvement and Innovation
• Identifies continuous improvement project ideas.
• Participates in the planning and execution of Functional Unit Strategic Initiatives/Programs to support the objectives of the management.
• Participates in projects related to quality improvement (such as Think Customer, QMS, Perfect Execution, etc.)
• Analyze and validates the raised non-conformance to identify process owners and other related and/or impacted processes
• Identifies and initiates projects related to quality improvement (such as Think Customer, QMS, Perfect Execution, etc.)
• Analyzes the non-conformances on processes, services and management reports to identify root cause and recommends corrective actions.
• Ensure documentation for new processes and reports
Network of Interactions
• Internal Sales Team
• International Sales Team
• Order Management Team
• CSC Manager
• Tech-specialist team
• Shipping and Logistics
• Engineering Degree (Chemical, Electronics & Communications, Electrical, Instrumentation)
Job Related Experience:
• At least 2 years of experience in instrumentation and technical customer support experience
Apply on company website