At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher. As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure. Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $15.3 billion in sales and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.
The Systems Integration Engineer will ensure projects setup for Hardware FAT/ Software FAT and Integrated FAT, including commissioning and de-commissioning. He/she wil be responsible for preparing, planning and supporting all the Factory Acceptance Tests with customer for Systems and Solutions projects (DeltaV, Ovation, RAS);
- Support the relevant Technical/Hardware Engineer in understanding, managing and achieving each customer's expectations.
- Take ownership of the integration activities and proactively utilize methodologies, resources and techniques for minimizing the execution cost, whilst maintaining the requisite schedule and quality standard.
- Support the relevant Integration Engineer by undertaking all necessary electrical, mechanical and administrative work associated with preparing a system for FAT.
- Support the relevant Integration Engineer by undertaking all necessary electrical, mechanical and administrative work associated with addressing non-conformances identified during FAT.
- Continues involvement in process improvement initiatives; observe and propose process improvement ideas.
- Support the relevant Team Leader by undertaking all necessary electrical, mechanical and administrative work associated with the implementation of design changes.
- Provide the Team Leader/Technical support engineer with all necessary information to ensure that they are fully informed of resource requirements, progress and areas of risk for the allocated work.
- Ensure that all integration activities are undertaken in accordance with the Company's quality control processes and that the relevant standard is achieved.
- Actively share knowledge and experience with the Technical support and hardware engineering team and the wider organization. Proactive involvement in internal testing and support testing team during high workload.
- 1 to 3 years' experience in manufacturing and/or cabinet assembly/ electrical manufacturing;
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office package and experience in using ERP software;
- Proficiency in English, both written and verbal;
- Experience in software and hardware installation;
- Ability to manage people (groups of approx. 20 to 30 technicians);
- Proactive attitude.
Apply on company website