At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher. As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure. Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $15.3 billion in sales and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.
By joining Emerson as a Systems Integration Engineer, you will work in a multicultural team located in Cluj, Romania.
As part of the Integrated Solutions Center team based in Cluj-Napoca, you will put your skills to the test in order to ensure projects setup for Hardware, Software and Integrated Factory Acceptance Test, including also commissioning and de-commissioning.
If you are an open-minded team-player, ready to improve your skillset alongside our team, then join our Cluj team!
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Support the Technical/Hardware Engineer in understanding, managing and achieving each customer's expectations;
- Take ownership of the integration activities and utilize methodologies, resources and techniques for minimizing the execution cost, whilst maintaining the requisite schedule and quality standard;
- Be responsible for all electrical, mechanical and administrative work associated with preparing a system for Factory Acceptance Test and associated with addressing non-conformances identified during the process;
- Prepare, plan and support all the Factories Acceptance Test with customers for Systems and Solutions projects;
- Continues involvement in process improvement initiatives; observe and propose process improvement ideas;
- Offering support in the implementation of design changes;
- Actively share knowledge and experience with the Technical support and hardware engineering team and the wider organization.;
- Proactive involvement in internal testing and support testing team during high workload.
FOR THIS ROLE YOU WILL NEED:
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering;
- 1 to 3 years' experience in manufacturing and/or cabinet assembly/ electrical manufacturing;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office package and experience in using ERP software;
- Proficiency in English, both written and verbal;
- Experience in software and hardware installation;
- Ability to manage people (groups of approx. 20 to 30 technicians);
- Proactive attitude.
WHO YOU ARE:
You are passionate about making an impact and always act with integrity. You continuously push yourself to achieve new goals and are not afraid to question the status quo by proposing creative solutions to problems.
Our Offer to You
By joining Emerson as a Systems Integration Engineer, you will be working at the heart of our business. This means that the skills and business insight gained can serve as an invaluable foundation toward developing your career within our global organization. We offer plentiful opportunities for advancement and support this through our formal personal development planning process.
Our on-boarding program uses a blended learning approach to get you up and running as quickly as possible. You benefit from Emerson certified trainers with extensive knowledge of our customers, products and applications.
Our global Women in Stem initiative gives you the opportunity to connect with local peers that share the same interest, to promote the diversity & inclusion and early STEM education and to benefit from professional development to access leadership opportunities. Also, we are committed to maintaining a partnership with the Society of Women Engineers (SWE).
Our inclusive company culture celebrates the unique perspectives, diversity of thoughts, and exceptional innovation that come to life when we actively seek to hire and develop the best, brightest team members from all backgrounds. These unique points of view help foster fresh thinking and new ideas, ensuring our continued success into the future.
Get to Know Us
Find out more by visiting our LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube pages or at www.emerson.com
Apply on company website