At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher. As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure. Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $15.3 billion in sales and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.
Provide post-sales support to Emerson Process Management Australia and New Zealand in terms of order management and non-technical
Duty 1: Post Booking Administration
• Records New Customers
• Saves/Uploads/Archives Communication Records (OCM, GMS, CRM, Shared Folders, SharePoint)
• Generates Transaction Records (CRM Logging, SSRS Reports, Etc.)
• Monitors incoming emails in common mailboxes.
• Updates pricing and dates in Business System
• Updates item promise ship date based on factory order acknowledgement data and informs planner about advances and/or delays in product shipment.
• Enters/Updates order/records/data/status in Business System
• Saves/Uploads/Archives Communication Records (OCM, CRM, Shared Folders, SharePoint)
• Checks for Completeness of Commercial Requirements for Tier 0-1 Orders
• Checks for Completeness of Commercial Requirements for Tier 2 Orders
• Coordinates with Factory personnel/reps, Inside Sales and Customer Support Teams to monitor the status of RFQs, orders, buyouts, shipment Holds, Shipment Status, and Inspections
• Escalates pricing issues to appropriate support group
• Escalates requests for model creation to the appropriate support group
• Escalates model configuration issues to product configuration solutions team
• Escalates requests to Tool Administrator for systemsrelated concerns
• Escalates commercial holds to appropriate individual/support group
• Sends Order Acknowledgement to customers.
• Escalates Expedite Order Requests to appropriate support group.
• Creates, generates, and sends purchase orders to Interco Factories and Suppliers for Buy Out orders.
• Reviews generated purchase order for completeness and accuracy.
• Coordinates with factory personnel, inside sales and customer support teams to monitor the status of orders, buyouts, shipment holds, etc.
• Acts as liaison between buying entity and manufacturing facilities and/or third-party suppliers.
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, any field.
Job Related Experience:
• Minimum of 1.5 years actual experience in related documentation management, data entry and/or data administration support or functions.
• Basic Knowledge of measurement and process automation products/technologies/services
• Basic knowledge Microsoft office applications
• Applicable business processes & system tools (SharePoint; Symphony; CRM; Oracle)
• English language proficient
• General understanding of the quote-to-cash process
Apply on company website