At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher. As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure. Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $15.3 billion in sales and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.Responsibilities
- Maintain the CDP (Customer delivery Performance) metric daily by revising OPD per the rules and tracking all documentation
- Manage the RTV (Return to Vendor) process from Packing to Shipping
- Manage the Special Paint Process from Packing to Shipping
- Maintain Trade Compliance records including AES filings with freight forwarders
- Manage the Parts and Valves staging racks daily
- Assist in shipping orders for outside machining
- Work with the Packers for getting orders packed on time
- Applies attention to detail and task accuracy.
- Physical tasks include walking, grasping, carrying, lifting, seeing, hand-eye coordination, listening, writing, and speaking.
- Mental tasks include reading, interpreting, calculating, measuring and communicating.
- Ability to successfully complete various in-house and customer safety training programs.
- High School Diploma, G.E.D., or equivalent education.
- 0-1 years of experience
- Must be very punctual.
- Must have a strong work ethic.
- Must be able to work with little or no supervision.
- Prefer someone with prior logistics experience.
- Expertise with SAP is mandatory
No calls or agencies please. Emerson will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Emerson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.
If you have a disability and are having difficulty accessing or using this website to apply for a position, you can request help by calling 1-314-553-2544 (V/TTY/TDD) or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply on company website