At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher. As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure. Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $15.3 billion in sales and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.
- Responsible on engineering support for production and ensure that it meets the daily target on quality, speed and on-time delivery.
- Drives and troubleshoots out-of-control situations, process issues and put corrective actions in place.
- Improves manufacturing efficiency through workflow, space and equipment layout optimization, automation and digital transformation.
- Conducts capacity studies and identify plans to increase bottleneck stations capacity.
- Leads and/or to participates in development, training, qualification and validation activities for new product or technology transfers.
- Identifies and ensures implementation of cost reduction and continuous improvement program.
- Creates and manages Bill of Material (BOM) structure, product attributes, categories, configuration and Engineering related support.
- Ensures processes and equipment are operated in compliance with Environment, Health and Safety Regulations and Policies.
- Performs any other tasks as and when required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering with minimum 3 to 5 years of relevant working experience.
- Proven problem-solving ability, troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- Good interpersonal, communication and leadership skills.
- Project management experienced with automation and lean projects.
- Proficient level of computer skills including Oracle and MS Excel, Word, Visio, and PowerPoint.
Our Commitment to Our People
We invest in our employees to ensure they have the marketplace knowledge, skills and competencies to compete and lead in a global economy. Our training programs focus on end-to-end development from onboarding through senior leadership.
Flexible and competitive benefits plans offer you the right options to meet your individual/family needs
Our success is measured by the positive impact we make on people, our communities and the world in which we live. Learn more about us!.
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
At Emerson, we are committed to fostering a culture where every employee is valued and respected for their experiences and perspectives. We believe a diverse and inclusive work environment contributes to the rich exchange of ideas that inspires innovation and brings the best solutions to our customers. This philosophy is fundamental to living our company's values and our responsibility to leave the world in a better place.
Diversity and Inclusion at Emerson is about welcoming, respecting, and valuing the differences each employee possesses. Inclusion is creating a real sense of engagement, belonging and connection for all employees. Learn more about our Culture & Values and about Diversity & Inclusion at Emerson.
If you have a disability and are having difficulty accessing or using this website to apply for a position, you can request help by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply on company website