At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher. As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure. Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $15.3 billion in sales and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.Job Responsibilities:
- Performs equipment/facility maintenance works like PM/CM/AM, etc. on shift.
- Works with engineering team and production team to fix equipment issues on time and work in improvement activities with team to reduce equipment failures.
- Coordinates with other discipline engineers/production supervisor/safety team for efficient project execution to meet production requirement, project schedule and quality standard.
- Works with vendors/contractors in execution of contract services.
- Higher NITEC/NITEC or Advanced Diploma/Diploma in Electrical, Mechanical, Mechatronics Engineering or related discipline.
- Experience in Equipment installation and troubleshooting is advantageous.
- With strong troubleshooting and diagnostic capabilities.
- Candidates without experience will be considered; PLC and Pro E skills will be advantageous.
- Able to support weekends as and when required.
1. Apply Online
You can start the process by clicking on the ‘Apply Online' button found at the top and bottom of this page to submit your application online.
2. Take our Digital Interview
You will receive an e-mail invite to our quick digital interview powered by our partner, HireVue, where you can outline your unique skills in a fair and unbiased way.
3. Meet the Hiring Managers
You will be invited to face to face interview(s) with our different stakeholders, should you be shortlisted for the position.
4. Review our Offer
You will receive a call from our HR colleagues on the offer proposal, should you be selected for the position.
5. Undergo Background Check, Medical Examination and Work Pass Approval
Before commencing work, you are required to undergo background check and pre-employment check-up as well as apply for your work pass approval (if necessary).
6. Welcome to Emerson!
Once everything is cleared, our onboarding team will schedule you for orientation, greet you on your first day, and officially introduce you to the team.
Apply on company website