At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher. As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure. Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $15.3 billion in sales and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.
The Project Manager will be in charge with planning, organizing, and managing resources to bring about the successful completion of small and medium project goals and objectives. Another responsibility is to ensure that a quality, integrated solution is delivered in a timely manner to our customers satisfaction and budget.
- Analyzes and establishes project scope;
- Performs risk analyses;
- Drafts plans and has them accepted by the customer and Emerson;
- Implements projects according to scope and budget;
- Manages internal and external expectations;
- Manages and organizes internal resources;
- Active and early involvement in Sales Cycles;
- Pro-actively seeking new business opportunities;
- Focus on safety and health to ensure continuous improvement.
- At least 8-10 years experience in Project Management;
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent level in related field;
- Preferably project management certification;
- Computer Literate (MS Office, with excellent knowledge of Excel);
- Familiar with Emerson divisions and products;
- Verbal and written communication skills fluent in Dutch and English;
- Relevant safety training and knowledge of safety procedures.
Apply on company website