At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher. As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure. Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $15.3 billion in sales and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.
- Provides production support including troubleshooting of electrical and mechanical components of the product, tooling and equipment in production.
- Executes maintenance programs to upkeep the required degree of efficiency and capability.
- Minimizes equipment downtime through preventive maintenance/fixes and analyze machine failure mechanism and frequency.
- Performs and co-ordinates Preventive Maintenance for all machines at periodic interval as per the maintenance schedule.
- Manages and upkeeps spare parts inventory.
- Records and updates all maintenance work done on equipment and machine in the respective checklist.
- Assists Engineer on yield improvement and process control, handle engineering analysis, test co-ordination, resolving manufacturing processes problems, as well as execute quality improvement plans and generating reports.
- Assists Engineer in New Products line set-up activities.
- Assists Engineer in executing and performing hand-on tasks in Continuous Improvement projects.
- Performs other assignments as required.
- Participates in maintaining and implementing Environmental, Safety and Health programs that comply and making every reasonable effort in areas of hazard elimination, fire prevention, waste reduction and health preservation.
- Performs tasks in compliance with Environmental, Safety and Health procedures, and make contribution in organization drive toward overall safety culture enhancement.
- NTC/ITC in Mechanical or Electro-Mechanical Engineering with 2 to 3 years of working experience.
- Knowledge of production control and maintenance of machinery.
- Experience in manufacturing automation environment is an advantage.
- Sound knowledge of problem-solving skill.
- A team player, possessing good interpersonal & communication skill.
- Computer literacy.
Apply on company website