At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher. As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure. Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $15.3 billion in sales and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.
If you are a professional looking for an opportunity to grow, Emerson has an appealing role for you! Based in Aachen, you will lead an expanding Power Electronics department to create state-of-the-art and innovative Power Electronics products for our customers.
Are you eager to take your career to the next level? If yes, we welcome your application for the Manager Project Electronics role, until 1st of July.In this role you will:
- Lead a current team of hardware, software and test engineers totaling 10 people located in Aachen and Cluj
- Continue the growth of competencies with the group along with identifying new hires for the Power Electronics team to match growing business
- Developing the Team in an exciting start-up environment within the company to provide growth opportunities for yourself and your team members
- Supporting Team Members and internal functions with expertise in Power Electronics
- Communicate to upper management on key projects
- Create and implement new product development plans
- Collaborate with other Emerson global regions and external technical agencies
- Provide high level technical support to customers
- Network and collaborate with industry forums and research institutions
- Degree in Electrical Power Engineering or Electrical Engineering with focus on Power Electronics
- Experience in Power Electronics is a must
- Experience with heating, A/C & refrigeration applications and associated technologies (vapor compression) is a plus
- Open to grow with the team
- Fluent in English. Any other European language is an asset
- Willingness to travel
You are passionate about making an impact and always act with integrity. You continuously push yourself to achieve new goals and are not afraid to question the status quo by proposing creative solutions to problems.Our Offer to You
By joining Emerson as our Manager Power Electronics, you will be working at the heart of our business. This means that the skills and business insight gained can serve as an invaluable foundation toward developing your career within our global organization. We offer plentiful opportunities for advancement and support this through our formal personal development planning process.
Our on-boarding program uses a blended learning approach to get you up and running as quickly as possible. You benefit from Emerson certified trainers with extensive knowledge of our customers, products, and applications.
Apply on company website