At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher. As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure. Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $15.3 billion in sales and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.
The Junior Accountant will be in charge with accounting activities within the organization.
• Maintaining journals and ledgers and preparing financial statements and reports;
• Reviewing and approving transactions, booking entries, collecting and evaluating data, conducting analysis, and preparing reports and recommendations;
• Complying with all applicable HSE requirements;
• Works under normal supervision; Follows established directions;
• Work is reviewed for accuracy.
• Bachelor's degree in Economics
• 1-2 year experience in financial field
• Good level of English - spoken and written
• PC experience (Microsoft Office).
• Attention to detail
• Result oriented
• Team player
Apply on company website