At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher. As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure. Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $15.3 billion in sales and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.Description
The HR Coordinator will provide dedicated support to HR Business Partners, managers and employees within Emerson's Machine Automation & Solutions with specific focus on: employee administration, life cycle management, HRIS updates, payroll processing and support, time & attendance, transaction documentation and HR policies & regulations.
- Provide employees and managers with an available first point of contact for HR systems and tools (administrative ticketing system) and documentations
- Partner with HR; HRBPs to execute HR related administrations at site level
- Own key tasks related to HR processes including payroll, onboarding, offboarding, data changes, official document expiration, in collaboration with local CoEs for Payroll, Benefits and HR Operations, to ensure high quality service, and a wing-to-wing approach
- Serve as the Employee Resources Team subject matter expert for one HR specialty area (Oracle HR data management system, Kronos, data maintenance, submit transactions, policy repository etc.)
- Assist with other HR special projects or initiatives as needed
- Support HR related event organization and execution to drive engagement and other site related initiatives like Health & Safety Fair, All Employee and special training or employee meetings / events
- Support HR actions, including document preparation, leading communication meetings, executing transition/exit initiatives.
- Provide Ad hoc data analysis, and OHR reports to support HR and/or BP needs
- Coordinate OFCCP compliance and the Affirmative Action Program
- BS/BA degree in Human Resources/Industrial/Labor Relations/Business or related field; OR Associate's degree with a minimum of 4 years of experience in a Human Resources position.
- At least 1 year experience in HR Systems or HR practices in the US, including IT knowledge (Word, Excel, Power Point, Oracle as a high advantage).
- 2 years of experience working in an HR administration area (Onboarding, offboarding, Employee lifecycle administrations, etc.)
- Comfortable with high volume workload and able to manage multiple priorities with autonomy
- Strong judgement, integrity, compliance and confidentiality
- Not afraid to "roll up your sleeves" and get involved in details
- Strong internal and external customer service focus
- Strong process orientation and problem-solving skills
- Strong presentation skills and facilitation experience
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills, able to build remote partnerships
- Enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment
- Passion for innovative HR solutions and process improvement
- Detail-oriented, precise with strong analytical skills
- Desired experience in a HR Operations, Benefits or HR projects
- Strong interpersonal skills & the ability to effectively communicate with employees at all levels within the organization
- Experienced in handling sensitive and confidential information
- Extremely discrete and able to maintain confidentiality at all times
- Strong working knowledge of HR laws and practices
- Computer Proficiency (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Additional experience in a Human Resources position
- Previous Payroll experience with Kronos / Oracle systems
No calls or agencies please. Emerson will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Emerson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.
If you have a disability and are having difficulty accessing or using this website to apply for a position, you can request help by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply on company website