At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher. As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure. Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $15.3 billion in sales and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.Description
The Financial Analyst is a key member of the Finance Department of Emerson Automation Solutions, a $12 billion division of Emerson. This role supports the Financial Reporting team that focuses on consolidating and reporting financial results for the 8 operating business units of Emerson Automation Solutions.
- Review forecasts and financial statements of business units and world areas
- Set Emerson Automation Solutions Corporate P&L, destination sales and other
- Liaison between Emerson Automation Solutions Corporate, business units and world areas
- Provide support for strategic and operational planning cycles
- Perform ad hoc analyses as required
- Develop new financial models to better understand financial performance
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting
- 1- 3 years of finance, accounting or equivalent experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (specifically Excel)
- Hyperion Financial Management experience a plus
- Self-starter comfortable working independently with limited direction
- Attention to detail and ability to handle multiple priorities
- Process improvement and problem-solver mentality
- Ability to work effectively in teams and interact with all levels of the organization
No calls or agencies please. Emerson will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Emerson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.
If you have a disability and are having difficulty accessing or using this website to apply for a position, you can request help by sending an email to email@example.com.
Apply on company website