At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher. As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure. Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $15.3 billion in sales and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.
It's an EXCITING time to be on the Emerson Team! Emerson's Rosemount Specialty Products business is Hiring for Full-Time Electronic Assembly Positions – all positions include full benefits.
Due to incredible growth – we have full-time positions available on our shift (Monday-Friday 6:00am-2:30pm). Openings are at our East Wenatchee, WA location. Our company offers top pay with scheduled pay increases and no wait for benefit eligibility!! All our current openings are full-time positions with an excellent opportunity to establish your career through growth and development.
Why Emerson? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEk2OqbfEJk
Compensation and Benefit Package:
- Starting wage is $14.18/hour
- You will be eligible for regularly scheduled increases with top rate base pay of $17.66
- Market Leading Profit Sharing Retirement Plan
- Immediate benefit eligibility - Company subsidized medical, dental and vision insurance
- Life Insurance @ 2x base salary
- Paid Vacation, Sick Leave, Parental Leave and Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
A few more details about our amazing opportunity:
- Emerson is a growing and stable company where the products you build make the world a safer place.
- You will work in a Safe and Ethical Work Environment
- Work with world-class tools, equipment and processes
- Climate controlled facilities offering a clean environment with high safety standards.
- We offer a Diverse and Inclusive Workforce
- High School Diploma or General Equivalency Diploma (GED).
- Fine motor skill coordination/dexterity
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand English.
- No Experience Required, training will be provided – you will be given the mentorship and tools needed to be successful
- Authorized to work in the United States - Per ITAR requirements, an applicant must be a U.S. Person to be eligible for this position. U.S. Persons include individuals who are (1) citizens or nationals of the U.S., (2) lawful permanent residents, (3) admitted as refugees, or (4) are granted asylum in the United States.
- Positions are contingent upon successful completion of pre-employment screening
- In order to advance, must be willing to learn other areas of operation and improve skill level(s) through additional certification and training.
Preferred Experience or Knowledge:
- Relevant manufacturing work experience
- Soldering experience
- J-Standard Soldering a plus
- Electronic Assembly/Component work
- Welding experience
Please apply to our online posting today!
Search for Job Number - 20001902
Become part of an industry-leading company with opportunities for career growth!
“Per ITAR requirements, an applicant must be a U.S. Person to be eligible for this position. U.S. Persons include individuals who are (1) citizens or nationals of the U.S., (2) lawful permanent residents, (3) admitted as refugees, or (4) are granted asylum in the United States.”
No calls or agencies please. Emerson will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Emerson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.
If you have a disability and are having difficulty accessing or using this website to apply for a position, you can request help by calling 1-314-553-2544 (V/TTY/TDD) or by sending an email to email@example.com.
Apply on company website