At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher. As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure. Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $15.3 billion in sales and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.
By joining us as an Application Engineer, you will be responsible for Analyzing customer request together with offer and technical-commercial department and identify standard product which will be modified according with customer requests;
On this role, your main responsibility is to facilitate the Appleton bookings by ensuring an outstanding and timely support particularly – but not only limited to – special constructions and projects.
If this sounds like an interesting job for you, then join our team in Cluj-Napoca, Romania!In this role you will:
- Provide all technical elements necessary to create manufacturing file
- Analyze the solution propose by engineering design department and create the BOM that will be used in manufacturing.
- Issue & follow-up implementation of technical modifications requested in manufacturing file for the customized products;
- Launch and follow-up orders to suppliers for nonstandard references needed to manufacture the customized product.
- Assure technical support and collaboration for department technical–commercial, engineering and purchasing.
- Create and update in the system the special references and standard products GA drawings, database upkeep.
- Stay in touch with electrical equipment suppliers to identify the optimal solution.
- Technical University - electrical profile;
- Similar position or experience: 1-2 years;
- Medium level of English
- Ability using Microsoft Office package;
- Experience in conception/interpretation of electrical drawings.
- Advantages: knowledge of power dissipation calculus, assisted electrical design (electrical CAD Software), Pro Engineer or AutoCAD;
Our offer to you:
By joining Emerson as Application Engineer, you will be working at the heart of our business. This means that the skills and business insight gained can serve as an invaluable foundation toward developing your career within our global organization. We offer plentiful opportunities for advancement and support this through our formal personal development planning process.
Our on-boarding program uses a blended learning approach to get you up and running as quickly as possible. You benefit from Emerson certified trainers with extensive knowledge of our customers, products and applications.
Our global Women in Stem initiative gives you the opportunity to connect with local peers that share the same interest, to promote the diversity & inclusion and early STEM education and to benefit from professional development to access leadership opportunities. Also, we are committed to maintaining a partnership with the Society of Women Engineers (SWE).
Our inclusive company culture celebrates the unique perspectives, diversity of thoughts, and outstanding innovation that come to life when we actively seek to hire and develop the best, brightest team members from all backgrounds. These unique points of view help cultivate fresh thinking and new ideas, ensuring our continued success into the future.
Apply on company website