At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher. As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure. Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $15.3 billion in sales and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.Responsibilities:
- Assistance in the management of Accounts Receivable processes and procedures, ensuring the most effective and efficient support to the business;
- Involvement in the Accounts Receivable activity for the area maximizing cash flow through the timely and effective collection of trade debts utilizing the available system;
- Run reports from GetPaid about the overdue invoices and based on this organize the credit collection activity;
- Resolution of disputes by liaising with Sales and Customer Service;
- Responsible for booking daily cash applications from trade customers and from intercompany on a monthly basis;
- Calculate the monthly sales commissions for agents and pays them at the due date;
- In case of special needs of operational and management factors, like all colleagues, the cash collector must work so that the Finance Department respect the deadlines and commitments made with regard to other offices of the company, of the group and \ or external subjects.
- Accounting high school diploma;
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience with equivalent functions-Collection of AR and cash allocation;
- Fluent in Italian and English language;
- Good Excel skills; Autonomy and practice in using the computer.
Apply on company website