At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher. As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure. Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $15.3 billion in sales and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.
If you have a can-do attitude and enjoy delivering the best customer services, then we are the perfect match for you!
By joining us as an IT Client and Security Administrator you will have the chance to learn from some of the best managers and engineers in our industries and you will have unique career opportunities.
This is a key operational role within the Emerson Enterprise IT Service Delivery and Operations Organization. The person will act at Emerson enterprise level and manage on a daily basis a large-scale PC endpoint environment with a focus on Enterprise IT services operational management & compliance posture.
Emerson IT Services span a variety of businesses, sites and user base count, going from small sales offices to large manufacturing and engineering facilities, serving 60,000+ users on a 24/7 basis.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- This includes standard PC rollouts to sites, configuration of supporting servers and maintain Emerson software baseline up to date on all PC endpoints
- Provide Enterprise-scope patching for PC Endpoints aligned to Enterprise Security policies.
- Execute Emerson-wide or specific scope software deployment projects.
- Ensure PC Endpoint environment is adequately managed in Asset Configuration Database and participate to software licensing compliance.
- Manage Client & Security related events, incidents, requests, access and problems in an appropriate and effective manner
- Execute the Operational function for any Security strategy & policy affecting any Emerson site IT asset pertaining to Enterprise IT services
FOR THIS ROLE YOU WILL NEED:
- Minimum 3-5 years' experience in a Desk Side Support (which also includes IT users support) or an Operation function role, preferably in a large Enterprise environment
- Microsoft Windows Server system administration knowledge, including DFS, Active Directory large-scale environment knowledge (GPOs, Sites & Services)
- IP networking administration and services including DNS, DHCP
- Ivanti / LANDesk Management Suite Administration
- Application Deployment and Packaging knowledge
- Language knowledge: Fluent in English (speaking / reading / writing), other languages an advantage
WHO YOU ARE:
You are passionate about making an impact and always act with integrity. You continuously push yourself to achieve new goals and are not afraid to question the status quo by proposing creative solutions to problems.
OUR OFFER TO YOU:
By joining Emerson as an IT Client and Security Administrator, you will be working at the heart of our business. This means that the skills and business insight gained can serve as an invaluable foundation toward developing your career within our global organization. We offer plentiful opportunities for advancement and support this through our formal personal development planning process.
Our on-boarding program uses a blended learning approach to get you up and running as quickly as possible. You benefit from Emerson certified trainers with extensive knowledge of our customers, products and applications.
Our global Women in STEM initiative gives you the opportunity to connect with local peers that share the same interest, to promote the diversity & inclusion and early STEM education and to benefit from professional development to access leadership opportunities. Also, we are committed to maintaining a partnership with the Society of Women Engineers (SWE).
Our inclusive company culture celebrates the unique perspectives, diversity of thoughts, and exceptional innovation that come to life when we actively seek to hire and develop the best, brightest team members from all backgrounds. These unique points of view help foster fresh thinking and new ideas, ensuring our continued success into the future.
Apply on company website