At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher. As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure. Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $15.3 billion in sales and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.
- Responsible for research projects of new HVAC system technology development / assessment, including but not limited to innovative system architecture, advanced control technology, advanced system component evaluation
- Responsible for the HVAC system research projects of the control logic design and electronic control debugging
- Involve in system prototyping design and generate integration solution per project request.
- Responsible for optimization of hardware along with summary and presentation of results
- Develop tools to enable rapid system design and configuration
- Track and organize the latest HVAC system advanced technology and report to the manage team.
- Provide system expertise to support field application & trouble shooting
- Act as technological resource for HVAC&R system related inquiry
- Participate in patent committee as system expert
- Participate in system regulation committee as a key member
BS degree (or equivalent) plus 8 years work experience (or equivalent) in HVAC related area
Broad base knowledge on HVAC system related knowledge including system designs, control logic & algorism development, system testing, mechanical design, sound & vibration, oil management, etc.
Must have real system development experience on variable speed application
Must have the experience & capability of HVAC related system logic development and construction of automatic control system
Strong interest in system integrated technologies, including but not limited to innovative system architecture, advanced control technology
Must be analytical and decision making capable
Must be fluent in oral and written English
Need good communication skills and leadership skill
Experience of virtual tool of modeling and simulation for heat exchanger and whole system will be a plus
Good project management experience will be a plus
No calls or agencies please. Emerson will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Emerson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.
If you have a disability and are having difficulty accessing or using this website to apply for a position, you can request help by sending an email to email@example.com.
Apply on company website