At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher. As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure. Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $15.3 billion in sales and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.
If you are a professional looking for an opportunity to grow, Emerson has an appealing role for you! Based anywhere in Germany, you will plan and roll-out profitable sales growth across programs in the Life Sciences sub-segment for the Fluid Motion & Control European business. The successful candidate will drive the strategy to be the supplier of first choice with key accounts, and fully enable Fluid Motion & Control solutions within this space.
The successful candidate will streamline customer engagement centered around value creation, providing leadership and direction to European sales teams, execute successful project prospection and pursuit, build market segment expertise and help the salesforce execute segment growth plans.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Define and implement the European Business Development strategy to accelerate our participation in the Life Science business and generate profitable growth.
- Conduct research on market trends and identify short and long-term business opportunities in line with the Fluid Motion & Control EMEA business strategy.
- Build a global network of professionals, partners, and industry players, and develop deep customer relationships.
- Collaborate with the Sales Team and lead the implementation of our European penetration plan.
- Drive regional coordination and consistency and advise on contract negotiations.
- Assess our product portfolio and collaborate with the Marketing organization to ensure our products meet current and future market requirements.
- Participate in international professional events such as exhibitions, fairs, and conferences.
- Make customer satisfaction always a top priority for the Business Development team and initiate any actions needed to bring customer satisfaction to the highest level.
- Drive initiatives to improve the pursuit process in order to optimize conversion performance.
- Provide support and training to the regional sales and applications teams related to selling methods in specific market segments and applications.
- Provide market intelligence to the sales team. Educate them on application trends, company activity, competitor actions, etc.
- Work directly with target accounts and promote the solution portfolio, lifecycle costs, Return On In-vestment, differentiation, and leverage Emerson's footprint.
FOR THIS ROLE YOU WILL NEED:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Several years of successful relevant experience in the process control industry or equivalent
WHO YOU ARE:
You are passionate about making an impact and always act with integrity. You continuously push yourself to achieve new goals and are not afraid to question the status quo by proposing creative solutions to problems.
Our Offer to You
Our on-boarding program uses a blended learning approach to get you up and running as quickly as possible. You benefit from Emerson certified trainers with extensive knowledge of our customers, products, and applications.
At Emerson, we are committed to fostering a culture where every employee is valued and respected for their unique experiences and perspectives. We believe a diverse and inclusive work environment contributes to the rich exchange of ideas and diversity of thoughts, that inspires innovation and brings the best solutions to our customers.
We encourage and support several Employee-led Resources Groups that promote a diverse and inclusive workplace, among them Women Impact Network, LGBTQ+A and Somos.
This philosophy is fundamental to living our company's values and our responsibility to leave the world in a better place. Learn more about this here : https://www.emerson.com/en-us/careers/diversity-and-inclusion
Get to Know Us
Find out more by visiting our LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube pages or at www.emerson.com
For more questions please contact: Smaranda Suciu: Smaranda.email@example.com
Apply on company website