At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher. As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure. Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $15.3 billion in sales and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.
Delivering the broadest range of measurement and analytical technologies for process clarity and insight, join our Rosemount Business.
By joining Emerson as a Business Analyst, you will have a meaningful role in offering analytical support for our business across Europe.
Through this role we will give you the opportunity to test your skills in a dynamic environment, to develop processes and reports and grow within our organization.
Are well-organized, tech savvy with drive for results and eager to take your career to the next level? Then join our team in Cluj-Napoca!
In this role you will:
- Have ownership of monthly Product Group P&L reporting review for the European sites and ensure accuracy and consistency of financial data reporting across region.
- Review raw bookings and sales data using ERP systems available in the region.
- Share monthly financial information with all partners involved (Financial and Product) and prepare a monthly commentary to accompany financial information that includes variances, explanations and key business developments.
- Be responsible for the Product Reporting Power BI Dashboard tool, including database maintenance and continuous development of structure and content.
- Support Product Managers with topical reporting as needed in their operational activity and act as the first contact person in assisting them, prepare other ad-hoc requests as needed
For this role you will need:
- Bachelors Degree in Finance or Business;
- English proficiency;
- 2-3 years of related work experience, preferably in a multi-division company.
- Experience in working with ERP systems
- Proficiency of Microsoft Office applications.
You are passionate about making an impact and always act with integrity. You continuously push yourself to achieve new goals and are not afraid to question the status quo by proposing creative solutions to problems.
Our Offer to You:
By joining Emerson as a Business Analyst, you will be working at the brain of our business. This means that the skills and business insight gained can serve as an invaluable foundation toward developing your career within our global organization. We offer plentiful opportunities for advancement and support this through our formal personal development planning process.
Our on-boarding program uses a blended learning approach to get you up and running as quickly as possible. You benefit from Emerson certified trainers with extensive knowledge of our customers, products and applications.
Our global Women in Stem initiative gives you the opportunity to connect with local peers that share the same interest, to promote the diversity & inclusion and early STEM education and to benefit from professional development to access leadership opportunities. Also, we are committed to maintaining a partnership with the Society of Women Engineers (SWE).
Apply on company website