At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher. As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure. Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $15.3 billion in sales and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.By joining Emerson as a Business Analyst, you will have a substantial role in offering efficient solutions for our colleagues from across Europe.
Through this role we will give you the opportunity to test your skills in a dynamic environment, to learn from our expert sales team and grow within our organization.
If you are well-organized, with a drive for results and eager to take your career to the next level, then join our team in Cluj-Napoca!
In this role you will:
• Responsible for updating and double checking the quality of the data of ongoing projects and create reporting templates;
• Actively involved in periodical and month-end reporting at organizational level, generates reports meeting the requirements of the management, prepares periodical analysis related to sales and profit, and prepares the monthly Sales POR file;
• Responsible for data reconciliation and data alignment;
• Offers support and information in the budgeting process, forecasting and periodical review and offers support for the financial department;
• Prepares presentations for various management meetings.
For this role you will need:
• University in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or Economics;
• At least 3 years relevant work experience
• Proficiency in Excel and others Microsoft Office applications.
• Effective communication skills in English (both written and spoken); German is a plus;
Who you are:
You are passionate about making an impact and always act with integrity. You continuously push yourself to achieve new goals and are not afraid to question the status quo by proposing creative solutions to problems.
Our Offer to You
By joining Emerson as a Business Analyst, you will be working at the heart of our business. This means that the skills and business insight gained can serve as an invaluable foundation toward developing your career within our global organization. We offer plentiful opportunities for advancement and support this through our formal personal development planning process.
Our on-boarding program uses a blended learning approach to get you up and running as quickly as possible. You benefit from Emerson certified trainers with extensive knowledge of our products and applications.
Apply on company website