At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher. As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure. Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $15.3 billion in sales and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.Description
This Direct Hire position will include manual packaging of product and the attachment of components to assembled units. The operator will rotate through 3-6 stations.
- Verify model being run, and add or attach components to assembled units according to the Bill of Materials. Components may include cords, plumbing items, rubber rings, trim shells, grommets, and packing components.
- Ensure all components are located properly in box to ensure proper closure.
- Operator will have to place the finished unit onto a skid in a prescribed pattern.
- Operators are expected to rotate through various positions throughout the pack process.
- Operators are required to set-up tester before starting to cord units.
- Operator must be able to maintain speed.
- Perform visual inspection of the unit to ensure it meets all quality and customer expectations and requirements.
- Order material and assist with material movement to pack stations.
- Complete all required paperwork, quality records, documents, etc.
- Comply with all safety and work rules and regulations. Maintain departmental housekeeping standards, and clean/restock area as needed.
- Other duties as assigned
- Comply with all safety and work instructions.
- Maintain departmental housekeeping rules, standards, and clean/restock as required.
- Must be available for any of our 3 shifts (1st, 2nd, or 3rd)
- High School Diploma or Equivalency required
- 1 year of continuous employment with one employer (excluding staffing agencies)
No calls or agencies please. Emerson will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Emerson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.
If you have a disability and are having difficulty accessing or using this website to apply for a position, you can request help by sending an email to email@example.com.
Apply on company website