At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher. As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure. Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $15.3 billion in sales and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.Description
Logistics Analyst 1 will support the Freight Bill Audit Program in terms of auditing and issue resolution. The Logistics Analyst 1 will also handle basic analytics and prepare Key Performance Indicator (KPI) reports. Gather data and assist business units on their basic requests and inquiries.
1. Freight Bill Audit
- Perform audit of freight invoices using the audit software.
- Verify the validity of terms against actual (Incoterms, Service Type, Service Level, Payment Terms, Zone)
- Identify Gateway ports and analyze the correct quotation to apply.
- Match billed charges against our carrier contracts.
- Resolve Freight Bill variance guided by pre-defined rules.
- Publish Audit Results - Approved Reports and Discrepancy Reports within the agreed audit turn around time.
- Resolve any discrepancy that may arise during the invoice reconciliation.
2. Metrics, Reporting, and Analytics
- Gather, manipulate, and scrub logistics related data needed as per pre-defined instructions.
- Perform Data Validation to achieve data consistency.
- Calculates data using available fields with the gathered information. Analyze and provides interpretation and recommendation based on findings.
- Prepares standard logistics related reports based on standard templates.
- Adhere to reporting process and participate in process improvement discussions.
- Logistics Analyst 1 will be working with a team and will be performing tasks based on established standard operating procedures.
- Network of interaction will be between the Logistics Analyst 1 and colleagues, Business Unit Point Of Contacts, and Logistics Carriers.
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain, Logistics/Transportation Management, Customs Administration, Finance or Accountancy or other related discipline.
Job Related Experience
- 1 Year related experience in Supply Chain/Logistics functions (i.e. Forwarding, transportation management) or Supply Chain/Logistics Analytics (i.e. data mining, manipulation, analysis and reporting)
- Able to read, analyze, & interpret data types in Excel, Outlook, or PDF Formats.
- Can understand/interpret technical documents such as shipping documents, carrier contracts, and logistics terminologies.
- Good working knowledge in Data Interpretation and Business Processes
- Knowledge in Supply Chain/Logistics Functions
- Basic knowledge in Microsoft Excel
- Proficient in other Microsoft Office programs: Powerpoint, Word, and Outlook
- Good Communication skills for interacting with technical and non-technical people via email or phone correspondence. Can comfortably communicate using the English language.
- Capable of simultaneously using various systems/tools to complete requests.
Apply on company website