At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher. As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure. Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $15.3 billion in sales and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.Responsabilities include :
Provide to the customer the best service in timely manner in order to bring the top-class support to the customer taking account of the interest of the company.
• Be available and efficient.
• Be the point of contact for Customer concerning all types of technical queries relating to AEV products after delivery to the customer.
• Be able to give all the information about our product to the customer
• Provide technical support to Customer : Be constantly proactive in order to minimize risks/creation of issue by Customer on AEV products: providing custom-made tips to Customer for AEV products installation (welding, handling, etc.), maintenance (valve maintenance procedures, on-site support, etc.), storage, etc.
• Be able to analyze various type of issues/claims with different complexity levels
• Plan intervention at Customer's Site using the global network of Emerson's service engineers and technicians
• Provide Customer guidance for maintenance shutdown
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Degree in engineering with an industrial orientation
- Ability to think critically, highly-driven and self-motivated with strong analytical and organizational skills
- Attention to detail, time management, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Apply on company website