Various Shifts Available in the Philadelphia area for Full Time, Part Time and PRN
Elwyn's Community Residential Services Programs are looking for commited, enthusiastic and dedicated team members to support individuals with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities in their homes and communities. If you are looking for a challenging, yet engaging and enriching career, please consider applying
Locations and shifts are available throughout Philadelphia
- Schedules medical appointments for consumers.
- Provides transportation for appointments, outings, etc.
- Performs administrative duties, including accepting/delivering accurate messages, filing, etc.
- Supervises, assists, and trains consumers in self-care and independent living skills, including bathing and all areas of personal hygiene.
- Participate in the development and implement the ISP.
- Assists consumers in food shopping, preparation, serving, cleaning and care of home, laundry, personal hygiene, menu planning and implementation, etc.
- Documents consumer progress and other necessary documentation.
- Ensures confidentiality of consumer records.
- Performs related work as required.
- Relevant training and/or experience in the field of Human Services (experience working directly with individuals with developmental and/or intellectual disabilities preferred).
- A valid driver's license with a safe driving record. Continuous maintenance of same is required.
- Minimum of High School Diploma or G.E.D.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Elwyn does not discriminate against an employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, age, disability, genetic disposition or marital or veteran status in hiring, promoting, demoting, training, benefits, layoffs, terminations, recommendations, rates of pay, or any other term or condition of employment. #mon #ca
Melmarkkeywords: melmark, blossom, devereaux, bancroft, merakey, home health aide, HHA, patient care, PCA, direct support, direct care, CNA, certified nursing assistant, nursing home, fair acres, hahnemann, jefferson, hup, hospital of university of pennsylvania, temple university hospital
Apply on company website