Want to join a team with a mission to improve and save lives?
We continually look for motivated and skilled individuals who are interested in supporting our customers – healthcare professionals who use our products to help patients and their communities.
We currently have the following opportunity available - please contact us for more details!
Elekta is a worldwide market leader in Radiation Therapy solutions for major hospitals and healthcare clinics. We're looking for senior engineers to join our team to build systems delivering cutting edge innovations that will advance the state of the art in cancer treatment.
- Generate well-detailed defect reports for business and developers.
- Implement automated test scripts utilizing a combination of tools: Robot Framework, C#, and Python.
- Develop test designs, refine conditions of satisfaction, and identify potential gaps in requirements and features.
- Maintain automation scripts in the CI/CD pipeline
- Perform regression testing for developed feature/resolved defects
- Takes ownership and drives the business/situation forward also in situations where the responsibility is unclear.
- Lead collaboration efforts with stakeholders to propose solutions for customer problems.
- Has a deeper and broader overview on domain areas outside their expertise and can identify ways to apply this knowledge.
- Ability to concisely and effectively communicate technical information to both technical and non-technical groups.
- Take an active role in the definition and evolution of standard practices and procedures.
- Experience with designing and developing applications using technologies such as C#, Python, Test automation frameworks.
- Strong testing skills including automated unit, integration, functional, and performance testing.
- Experience with image processing. Experience with DICOM standard a huge plus.
- Experienced with Git based SCM and distributed version control concepts and practices.
- Familiar with Domain Driven Design concepts and practices.
Beyond technical skills, we are looking for strong team members who are motivated to apply their skills to delivering valuable innovations that will make a difference for healthcare professionals and patients who depend on our solutions.
- BS or MS in CS, CE, or equivalent experience.
- 7+ years hands-on experience as test automation engineer.
- Excellent communication skills. Strong interpersonal skills and ability to influence without authority.
- Experience in network and security architecture.
- Must be self-motivated, well organized, and have strong problem-solving skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.
Apply on company website