Want to join a team with a mission to improve and save lives?
We continually look for motivated and skilled individuals who are interested in supporting our customers – healthcare professionals who use our products to help patients and their communities.
We currently have the following opportunity available - please contact us for more details!
The OIS Upgrade Specialist is responsible for delivering a positive customer experience while implementing upgrades on Elekta's oncology software products.
This position requires a weekend work schedule (e.g. Wednesday-Sunday with Monday and Tuesday off).
- Perform all aspects of upgrading a customer's oncology information system (OIS)
- Determine if a customer site is ready for an upgrade, planning for the upgrade, implementing new OIS software and
- testing after upgrade to ensure full functionality.
- Explain the process, resources, and steps necessary to complete a successful upgrade.
- Answer questions, provide expertise, and keep the customer informed throughout the upgrade process.
- Thoroughly document all upgrade steps following Elekta's quality, regulatory, and safety policies.
- Ensure highly satisfied customers by taking responsibility for the successful completion of the OIS upgrade.
- Excellent Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- 401k, paid Vacation and Holiday
- A wealth of additional benefits including Wellness Reimbursement, Tuition Reimbursement and Flexible Spending Account
- Opportunity to work in the cutting edge in medical advancement
- Close knit company culture
- Upward mobility
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related subject is required.
- Minimum 3 years of related healthcare experience.
- 3-5 years of experience with Microsoft desktop and server operating systems (certification preferred).
- 3-5 years of experience with Microsoft SQL Server (certification preferred).
- 2-3 years of experience with Citrix and related infrastructure and administration.
- Experience with high-availability system architecture.
- Radiation Oncology and Medical Oncology experience is strongly preferred.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, Excel, WebEx, and SalesForce.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated capability for decision making, sound judgment, and assertiveness.
- Ability to effectively interact with internal and external customers via phone and face-to-face..
- Must be able to travel up to 10-20% of the time.
- This position requires a weekend work schedule (e.g. Wednesday-Sunday with Monday and Tuesday off).
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.
Apply on company website