Want to join a team with a mission to improve and save lives?
We continually look for motivated and skilled individuals who are interested in supporting our customers – healthcare professionals who use our products to help patients and their communities.
We currently have the following opportunity available - please contact us for more details!
Elekta is looking for a Strategic Buyer to join our dynamic team!
The Strategic Buyer - Indirect is responsible for driving Value in assigned commodities, related to Elekta's Products and Operations.
The selected candidate will work with Department Head and Key Stakeholders building relationships to increase the groups' involvement in Strategic and Tactical projects, while helping implement the needed changes to “Focus on what Matters.”
- Source & select suppliers, manage competitive bids, negotiate purchase terms and conditions favorable to the company and award business through issuance of Purchase Order in accordance with established policies.
- Extremely Familiar with Technology Software and Hardware Contracts
- Must have a deep understanding and Knowledge of Contingent Labor and SOW Agreements
- Evaluate supplier performance and supplier compliance with established specifications and/or delivery, and promote continuous supplier improvement.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to drive business objectives and drive the Category Strategy including Sourcing, Inventory Management that is grounded in fact-based decision-making.
- Understand industry product trends and opportunities.
- Participate in bid preparation, evaluations, reviews, negotiations, & dispute resolution.
- Understand existing contract terms and conditions that affect technology purchases. Monitors provider performance, ensuring ongoing compliance within the defined business relationship.
- Understand current INDIRECT SERVICES, quoting options and vendor relationships to assist in projects.
- Understand existing procurement tools and systems. Support efforts to streamline the technology purchasing process with other departments and implement best practices across business units.
- Develop thorough knowledge of assigned commodities/services and respective suppliers.
- Advise end users on the requirements for the capital and expense approval process. Assists end users in completing requisitions and complying with established approval processes.
- Understand end users' key assigned commodities capital and expense budgets and may assist in gathering information for end users' budget development.
- Partner with Suppliers to ensure that products and/or services arrive as requested. Negotiates and recommends settlement for inferior or defective shipments, invoice discrepancies, or other errors or delays.
- Obtain Purchase information, issue RFQs where applicable and resolve invoice and receipt issues.
- Excellent Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- 401k, paid Vacation and Holiday
- A wealth of additional benefits including Wellness Reimbursement, Tuition Reimbursement and Flexible Spending Account
- Opportunity to work in the cutting edge in medical advancement
- Close knit company culture
- Upward mobility
- Bachelor's Degree Business Administration or a related field preferred
- Equivalent of at least 5 years of Support Services Sourcing experience in a Corporate Services environment with an Indirect Commodities Focus
- Specific Knowledge of Technology SOW and Contingent Labor, Corporate Services is desired
- Ability to develop and execute a Category Strategy and tactics to achieve team goals
- Ability to understand and articulate Indirect versus Direct commodities
- Must be able to demonstrate a deep understanding of Purchasing Contracts
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- In-depth knowledge of ERP Systems, Medius, preferred
- Advanced skill level with MicroSoft Office, particularly Excel and Power Point
- Knowledge of the medical industry is a plus
- Manage Fleet Services
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.
Apply on company website