Want to join a team with a mission to improve and save lives?
We continually look for motivated and skilled individuals who are interested in supporting our customers – healthcare professionals who use our products to help patients and their communities.
We currently have the following opportunity available - please contact us for more details!
The Installation Support Manager - Hardware is responsible for coordination and communication of the hardware (linac and ancilliary equipment) installation process. This involves communicating and coordinating pre-installation meetings with the customer and their contractors in conjunction with Elekta Site Coordination to ensure that all site readiness requirements are met prior to delivery of designated equipment. This position requires extensive project management and customer skills to ensure customer satisfaction and goodwill. This position warrants the highest level of professional representation between the customer and the company in all aspects of the customer relations. It also warrants the undivided support of projects, programs, and policies established by the company.
The Installation Support Manager - Hardware will have extensive people management experience and verifiable medical equipment installations, information systems and radiation therapy equipment experience. The Manager will be skilled at designing strategies and plans to deliver growth, contain, or reduce cost and enhance customer loyalty. The Manager will be looked upon to develop and implement installation strategies that lead to superior installation quality, engineer utilization, revenue and margin growth and overall product performance. experience in medical equipment installations, information systems and radiation therapy equipment. The Manager will be skilled at designing strategies and plans to deliver growth, contain or reduce cost and enhance customer loyalty. The Manager will be looked upon to develop and implement installation strategies that lead to superior installation quality, engineer utilization, revenue and margin growth and overall product performance.
- Personnel management with focus on team dynamics, professionalism, and workplace behaviors.
- Manages timelines for hardware installation projects, continuously update management and field personnel on equipment installation progress. Keep accurate records of customer correspondence and communication.
- Reviews and approves required installation completion paperwork, customer acceptance documentation and adhere to company established policies and procedures.
- Develop and track KPIs specific to the hardware installation group to ensure efficient and effective use of all resources and make product and/or process improvement recommendations to management to meet changing market requirements.
- Regularly reports and reviews with management the status of customer problems and issues.
- Regularly report and review with management the status of the tasks and projects within areas of responsibility.
- Coaching and mentoring of installation engineers to handle difficult project through peer and customer influence skills.
- Submits timely and accurately required monthly reports, expense reports and other paper work as assigned.
- Review and approval or rejection of expense reports, travel request, and PTO requests from direct reports and ensure all requests adhere to company established policies and procedures.
- Develops and monitor performance reviews and development plans for all direct reports as per the GPM process.
- Maintain all company assets and leased equipment in good working condition insuring to have them serviced and calibrated as required to include tool kits and test equipment.
- Perform other related duties as assigned or requested.
- Incorporates Elekta Values into all departmental meetings, functions and responsibilities.
- Excellent Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- 401k, paid Vacation and Holiday
- A wealth of additional benefits including Wellness Reimbursement, Tuition Reimbursement and Flexible Spending Account
- Opportunity to work in the cutting edge in medical advancement
- Close knit company culture
- Upward mobility
- Minimum of 4 – 5 years of experience with installations required
- Demonstrated people management and team leadership (preferred)
- Proven Team player with a focus on cross collaboration
- Ability to read architectural drawings
- Demonstrated effective project management skills required
- Excellent time management, organization, and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Fluent in MS Office applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated excellence in written and verbal communication skills
- Computer literate and familiarity of business software tools preferred
- Must be able to travel domestically up to 40%
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.
Apply on company website